Birthday Behavior

Theme song: "Throw a Fit" by Tinashe

Winter POV

"Good Morn-ting Birthday BIIITTTCCCHHHH!!!" Lav busts her loud ass into my room. "It's September 23rd! A BAD BITCH GRACED THIS EARTH WITH HER PRESENCE!!" She jumps her wild ass on my bed.

"AHH! FUCK, LAVENDER!" Kash pops up. She must have jumped on him! I'm cackling my ass off!

"Ughh! Shut the hell up Kash! What  is his annoying ass doing here?!" Lav's been meaner than usual to Kash, but I don't know why so I'm not sweating it. Especially since he's been here every night wince the night we reconnected, over three weeks ago.

"Happy Birthday, baby." A sleepy, jumped on Kash tells me.

"Shut up, Kash! Move!" Lav jumps on the bed some more.

"Bitch don't you jump on me!" I slap at her leg. "OH MY GOSH, LAVI! IT'S SO FUCKIN PRETTY! I LOVES IT! AHHHH!" I scream looking at my room that's fully decorated with balloons, flowers, and presents.

"Lavi, you didn't have to do all this! It's too much!"

"No it's not! You deserve it and plus annoying ass over here brought a lot of your presents." She says smiling and shrugging.

"Austin?!" I slap at a pillow covered Kash, while screaming ecstatically.

"What, baby?!" He grunts.

"Kash, you did this with Lavi?!"

Peeking from under the pillow he smiles, " Yeah mama."

"Aww I love you, Kashy!" I attack him with kisses.

"EWWW! Y'all make me sick!" Lavender says gagging.

"Shut up hoe! You and 'Papa' make me sick!" I tease still not knowing this mystery man. "Speaking of, am I gonna see his ghost ass tonight?! I'm bout to disown you if I don't meet him soon!" I throw a pillow at her.

"Maybeee! Ms.Birthday Bitch!" She sticks her tongue out.

"Do you have to be so damn loud, Lavender? SHIT!" Kash snaps from back under the pillows.

"YES! It's my best sissy bitch's birthday, asshole! Get up and spoil her! Have birthday sex with her or something!"

"I'm sure you heard her ALL 4 times last night into her birthday. So she's good on that end and she's getting more tonight too." Smiling he licks his lips at me.

"EWWW! You should be ashamed of yourself! Turning my innocent pure best friend into your personal sex doll!" She shakes her head in a jokingly disapproving manner.

"Man please! Winter ass a straight freak! She likes the shit I do with her little ass! You hear the nasty shit that comes out that pretty ass mouth." He winks at me. 

"Oh. My. God! I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE!!" I scream as my face turns as red as a tomato. "I hate y'all!" I say covering my face.

"Ain't shit to be ashamed of shorty. You like when I make your sexy ass body feel good!" He says as he kisses me, like Lavender isn't standing in my damn room.

"Kash!" I say breathlessly.

"I'm gonna throw up!" Lavi screams.

"You want me to tell her what I saw your ass doing last week, Lavender Harrison?!" Kash asks with a smirk.

"I will kill you Kash!" She growls.

"Wait what?! What the hell did you see her doing and with who?!" I ask curious as hell to know.

"NOTHIIIIINNNNNGGGG!" She shrieks.

"Liar!" I scream, laughing."Kash, you saw Lavi fuckin?!" I holler slapping at his arm. While Lavender looks like she's seen a ghost, her face flushing. "Tell me Kash!"