Drive Stick

Theme song "Naked" by Ella Mai

Lav POV

After King is done appreciating his masterpiece he reaches under the seat and pulls out a towel and water bottle from his gym bag. Watching him as he wets the towel, I wonder what he's about to do. Just then he brings the towel between my legs.

"What the hell are you doing, King?!"

"Hold still lil mama, even artists gotta clean up after we make a mess!" He says dead serious.

 I burst into laughter, "Papa you so fuckin hood to be Korean!" I laugh hysterically as he continues to 'wrench me off' as he puts it.

"Ya'know I'ma Nawlins boy; straight 'No Limit Soldier'!" He flashes his fangs at me and licks them. God I love when he does that! I get dressed again and we're sitting in his car. 

"We still finna go out, Flower?" 

"Eww, no Papa! I'm all sweaty and have a whole vampire daycare floating around my insides!" I laugh motioning to my uterus.

"Yo ol goofy ass! I hope some of my lil patnas stay for a playdate too!" He shrugs smuggly.

"Oh you're not slick at all Mr!" I say waving my finger at him

"Says the shawty that what was that you said?.....Oh yeah wanted 'Papa to keep goin' after I been sayin I was finna nut!" He mocks me in a girly voice before laughing his ass off. 

"Not funny stupid!" I slap at him. "It doesn't matter cause I'm on birth control! So hmmp!" I stick my tongue at him.

He shakes his head at me, "Silly lil human girl! That shit don't stop us!" He proudly slaps his chest.

My heart sinks, "OH SHIT, KING! Are you serious?! All these times?! KING?!" I shriek as he smirks at me stupidly.

"Shit mama, I dunno!" He laughs.

"King we're not having a child!"

"Why da fuck not?!"

"Umm for 1 I'm only 22, and for 2.we've only been doing this", I motion between him and I, "For 3 months, and in secret at that!"

"Secret cause of who, Lavender?!" He asks clearly offended.

"It's jus-. I don't know, easier, I guess." Shrugging my shoulders, I try to avoid his annoyed glare.

"Easier for who?! Not my ass! I hate being away from you! Shit, Drago doesn't let me get a second of rest, always thinkin about you, cravin only your blood. You know that baybay." Raising his voice, he excels deeply before calming down.  "And I know fo'sho it's not really easy for you eitha! Other wise I wouldn't be getting those fuckin 2 and 3 in the mornin calls to come give you mo' of papa's dick." He smiles seductively before leaning over the console and kissing me.

He lifts my chin to get better access to my mouth. Gently he slides his tongue between my lips as he sucks my bottom lip into his awaiting mouth. I still taste my lingering essence on his tongue and lick at it greedily to taste my nectar.

Pulling back, he maintains his grip on my chin, "You betta stop fuckin with me like that Lavender or you finna be in that backseat again! Shiiittt, fuckin around with me like that, that vampire daycare finna be at full capacity!" He grins and sucks his bottom lip.

"I'm not having no damn babies this young!" I say adamantly.

"Yeah, you will if that's what happens, but shit you really are a youngin!"

"You're just my sugar daddy with ya old cradle robbin ass!" 

Laughing even harder, I tease him as he glares at me.