Raw

Theme song: "Between Us" by DVSN ft Snoh Aalegra

Kash Pov

After that shit show of a run-in, I head upstairs back to Winter's room. She's coming out the bathroom as I close her door.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" She looks concerned.

"Ain't shit baby, you good?" I know I'm lying, but now isn't the time to tell her about none of the fuckery that happened downstairs.

"Ok, if you say so. I'm gonna go check on my mom, make sure we didn't wake her. We got kinda outta control." She laughs, shaking her head.

"Ok, mama."

"Shit I should go check on Lav too."

"Nah, she's good!" I say a little too quickly. Causing her to look at me crazy.

"How would you know?" She cocks her head to the side.

"Nah mama not like that, we ran into each other in the kitchen is all." I put my hands up in surrender.

"Ok, Kash don't get fucked up, already!" She laughs. "I'll be back." She gets on her little tiptoes and kisses me.

"I love your short ass, Winter. You know that right?" I ask, holding her beautiful face between my hands.

"I'm normal height. I'm 5'5 and yeah I know, baby." She smiles that innocent smile, that I've always loved about her. "Be right back, baby." She pecks my lips again before leaving out the room.

Taking that opportunity of her being away from me, I call Amir real quick to tell him what just popped off.

"What's poppin bruh? Aye Amen you gotta minute son?"

"Always son! What's poppin?"

"Shit, I just fucked up real bad."

"Bad like how?"

"You remeber when I told you I was gonna stay away from Winter cause I was gettin too attached?"

"Yeah. Son, what da fuck you do?"

"She finally called me and let's just say I wasn't the only one that came over here!" I laugh dryly.

"Kash, bruh what da fuck you sayin, son?"

"We fucked and I told her I was in love with her and always have been."

"Shiiiiiit, fam! What da fuck, Kash?!"

"I know, I know! Damn."

"Wait, what? How the fuck you get Winnie to smash again after she held out for like a year and a half bruh?!"

"Watch ya mouth first off and second cause I got that work and she missed it!"

"Ahh you dumb! But nah for real cause you ghosted for like 3 months and started havin withdrawal and started blowin her up. What did you tell her was the reason?"

"Shit came up with a pregnancy scare!"

"That's believable withcho ass!" He cackles.

"Man, fuck you! But on some g-shit, King hittin Lav and she wifey!"

"Fuck outta here! That was supposed to be my babymoms!"

"Nah fam!" I laugh. "She got his dragon mark and everything!"

"Shit!"

"But peep this, that bitch King said supposedly Winnie is Nola's Chosen!"

"Muthafucka stop playin!"