Finese

Theme Song: "F&MU" by Kehlani

King POV

The ride back is quiet. I know she hears me calling her, but I leave it alone. I leave it slone until we pull up to her house cause I don't want us to be mad parting ways.

"Aight lil mama, I'll be back later." She ignores me, so I grab her arm, "Lavender! I said I'll be back later, aight?"

"Don't bother King, not tonight." She tries to yank her arm from me. "Stop please, you're hurting me," She whines, so I let go.

I walk around to her door and she pushes me backwards, away from her.

"Lavender, chill bruh! I was tryna say sorry!"

"Don't worry about it! I'll see you whenever, goodnight."

"Mama wait, I'm sorry!" I hug her tightly to my body and kiss the top of her head. I take a long deep sniff of her scent and Drago hums, "I love you, mama. I meant everything I told you earlier. I will love you forever." As I tell her, my hand instinctively goes to her mark and rubs it gently, which causes ber to moan and sigh.

"That's cheating, King!" She whines and stomps her foot.

"You still booted up, lil mama?!" I say smiling down at her.

"Yes, a little." She pouts.

Taking her pouting bottom lip into my mouth, I kiss her gently, "For real baybay, I am really sorry."

"Ok , King. I'll think about it." She shrugs.

"Stop playing with me girl!" I say tickling her.

"Ok, ok, ok stop! I love you too....Drago!" She squeals as I tickle her more. "Ahhh stop! I love you too King, shit!" She giggles and screams.

"Ok baybay, can I come 'round later?"

"Yeah I guess", she smirks.

"Get'cho ass in the house!"

She runs up the steps and I watch that ass jiggle all the way inside, until she waves and closes the door. Got damn I love her ass!

Winter POV

I wake up from the best nap of my life! Hearing the front door open, I check my phone to see it's 1:30am, damn I slept long. Heading downstairs to get something to drink, I bump into Lavi. Doing the walk of shame or more like the limp of shame, but whatever!

"Hey hot pocket ass!"

"OH SHIT! You scared the hell outta me, Winnie!" She clutches her chest.

"You were gone long, like dumb long!" I look at her somewhat messy appearance and walk over to her and smell her like a creep. "And you smell like you got some bomb dick!" I holler out laughing.

"Oh my God, Winter! Shut up before mommy hears you! Shit! Do I really, though?!" She shrieks, smelling herself.

"Whoever he is he smells good as fuck!"

"Whatcha mouth, horny!" She warns half jokingly half serious.

"Dang defensive much?! I'm just sayin you limpin and smellin like homie! He must be doing something right! Soooo, is it serious?!"

"Ummm sorta more of a situationship right now, it's still mad new and we're still tryna figure shit out." She shrugs.

"Well just at least tell me 2 things. 1. It isn't Kash or I'll fuck you up! OR 2. It's not Laurent or I'll fuck you up!" I laugh.

"Ha you're slow! Hell fuckin nah and hell muthafucking nah!" She laughs out hysterically.

"Ok cause I'm like we can't be sissies if you play me like that!" Snickering, I look down at my vibrating phone.