Chapter 21: A personality like a neon rainbow

After Alastor's broadcast the demons were now officially terrified of him. Most ran from him as if he were the bubonic plague.

They had better things to do anyway, preparing for Extermination Day.

Alastor was whistling a tune as he walked down the streets of his now permanently claimed stomping grounds. He appeared fine but in reality he was a little on edge over what Brutus had said.

What if we didn't get all those who knew?

His Shadow rightly smacked him upside the head over being insulted.

"Ow okay I get it."

He sighed heavily and opened his eyes and walked pass a short plump blonde in a black hot pink flapper dress. He walked right on by only to blink and stop in his tracks. He got whiplash from how fast he turned his head.

 He got whiplash from how fast he turned his head

The woman turned around and arched a brow at him. "Do I know you?"

He stared at her. "Mimz...it's me."

Mimzy's eyes widened and she practically tackled him in a hug for which he hastily snapped his fingers and they vanished before reappearing inside of his Radio Station.

Their arms wrapped around each other in a long trembling embrace.

"Oh Ally!!!" She was sobbing.

"I know Mimzy...I missed you."

"I...Husker and I...we...you and Josie...we—we buried you guys together...beside Abigail's grave. I—OHHHHHH ALLYYYYYYY!!!!!"

She broke down and he held her tightly within his arms as he cried. He knew Josephine could feel his grief and she wasn't favoring any better than he was over realizing that Mimzy was in Hell. Mimzy the woman with a bubbly personality as bright as a neon rainbow. Josephine was currently ugly crying while savagely biting off a chunk of her rare cheap cut steak over how much she HATED Clyde.

Alastor was currently soothing Mimzy while he sent his Shadow to get his mother and find Rosie.

"Mimzy how did you?"

"They say stress is a killer Ally. I died a few months after Husker left Louisiana. He couldn't stay there for another month after he helped me bury you both...he—he just couldn't stay Ally. I don't blame him for leaving. He said he was going to enlist in the military. I don't want to imagine what he'll do if he ever learns I died two months after he left! Poor man was already drinking two bottles a day after your deaths...we were all a family Ally. All of us."

"II'm sorry Mimz...I'm so sorry."

"Don't You Dare Apologize! I would've been down here anyway. I wasn't a religious girl by any means Ally."

The door suddenly opened and a frazzled Abigail Williams, who was currently speaking rapidly in Creole French tackled both Alastor and Mimzy into a group hug.