Chapter 111: "Daddy, where do babies come from?".........😳😵‍💫

Life with a child was incredible—and exhausting—Lucifer may have snapped a few undeserving necks over his migraines.

But nothing he's done since the birth could compare to what Lilith did during her 28 hour labor.

Those 28 hours were agonizing for Lucifer's poor hand as he lost all feeling in his fingers and knew that they were likely broken.

Apparently the whole pain of childbirth was also added to Lilith as well since she was once a human of Eden...

*Thanks a lot Father...she's going to 🤬 kill me after this!*

Lilith was screaming like a banshee until every window in the palace shattered over the contractions. She had caused the "deaths" for a few of their servants over them "not doing their 🤬 jobs", despite them doing everything they possibly could to ease her pain besides outright sedating her.

Lilith outright refused to be sedated.

Lucifer vaguely remembers her throwing a dresser in his direction the moment the first contraction hit her hard enough to leave her threatening to castrate him a minute after her water broke...

They spent 28 hours of Hell in Hell and it was all worth it the moment their precious little Charlotte (Angeles) Magne was born. She was silent at first which had Lucifer and Lilith fearing the worst.

Lilith was exhausted as her head slumped on the pillow panting heavily after delivering her daughter, but when she didn't hear anything from her child her panic was evident.

"Is she okay? Luci...is our daughter okay?!"

Lucifer looked like he'd raised Hell to the ground and fully denounce God if his child wasn't okay...

They breathed a sigh of relief the moment Charlie started to cry. And boy did she have a pair of lungs to rival his wife!

Lilith was a natural mother and their little Charlotte was a blessing after eons of waiting and hoping for this miracle of life.

Of course Lilith got many gifts from the Overlords

Of course Lilith got many gifts from the Overlords. Mostly it was their way of "saving face" with the monarchy. The ones that actually mattered the most were the little outfits Rosie would make.

For Lucifer it was the gifts from his siblings and his Father. But it was Gabriel's gift that really saved all of their sanities when it came to actually getting a good night's sleep.

 But it was Gabriel's gift that really saved all of their sanities when it came to actually getting a good night's sleep