Chapter 24: The Pimp and the Picture Show

Author's note: Vizipop said that Alastor's "ears" are just how his hair is styled. And that sinners—except for Husk—don't have ears.

Well in my story he, Josephine, and Abigail all have fuzzy deer ears!

And you don't touch the ears! Or the tail!
———————————————————————

During the start of the 1950s...

Several years and many more extermination's later and Alastor had gotten word of another war going on back in the land of the living.

Apparently WWII, the so called, "the war to end all wars" failed to live up to it's name.

Knowing history and the way of humanity is Alastor highly doubted that claim to begin with. This new war in Korea proved his viewpoints, if it went how he saw it then war with Vietnam was next...

It was still in the early stages of the Korean War but apparently, from what the new sinners said, it was a rather tense war with Korea.

Alastor found himself thinking about Husk...

What was he doing with his life? Did he even see war yet? Is he happy?

Alastor hoped Husk was fine wherever he was because he wasn't in Hell, which is good.

But Alastor missed his gruff demeanor. He would've been happy with that then having to deal with the two newest Overlords!

They were a test of Alastor's patience.

He was thankful that Lucifer hadn't dragged these two into the 'initiation dance'. That moth demon didn't seem like he'd keep it appropriate. That demon was emanating the uncomfortable "Oh Hell No" feeling whenever he stared in Alastor's general direction.

Rosie even admitted that she was a little creeped out by this particular demon.

That moth demon's intense staring was enough to make Alastor's skin crawl...

Valentino was a type of demon that Josephine would've gladly slaughtered in life, had they still been living when this man was alive.

Alastor could hear Josephine's soul warning him after sensing his discomfort.

*Watch out for this one Ally, I don't have to be there physically to feel the ill intentions coming from that demon's entire persona.*

*You don't have to tell me that twice sweetheart, I know. It's the other one that's going be the most annoying of the two.*

Vox the "Picture Show" demon had a literal grinning TV for a head!

Alastor chuckled when Josephine's soul mocked Vox's appearance.

*Seriously Ally that hat he's wearing is beyond stupid.*

Needless to say Vox and Valentino were both intrigued by him and his powers for entirely different reasons. It irked Alastor whenever Valentino walked up to him before a meeting and invaded his personal space with that nauseating red cigarette smoke.

Alastor would simply grin his signature crazy grin and try to remain as polite as he was around the other Overlords whenever their paths unfortunately crossed.

If Valentino got to close, and didn't move away after Alastor mentioned the five foot rule he'd have his Shadow roughy evict the Pimp from standing anywhere within the five foot radius. If Valentino dared to approach after he was evicted he was stopped and kept at a five foot radius by the Shadow. The Shadow was not a fan of this demon and created multiple clones of itself to appear in a protective circle around Alastor.