Chapter 79: "The Alastor Conspiracy & Mystery Blog" #Red-Velvet

Velvet was a demoness who flocked to a good conspiracy theory like a barrel of water in a desert. The moment she heard about Alastor's voodoo hoodoo massacre of 1933...his aversion towards the topic was confusing to her and it lead to Velvet getting the conspiracy bug.

She was determined to uncover the truth.

It was her ultimate blogging addiction.

She's spent her free time, since learning about that event, searching for anything regarding the situation but all it came to were dead ends and old gossiping news about Al's latest disembowelments. She needed facts but the Demonic archives on Al were locked up tighter than the vault of Fort Knox!

And now that Val said that Alastor's long lost papa suddenly turned up into the Ring of Pride, Velvet was left internally screaming in a blogging rage. Meanwhile Vox was panicking over Valentino while searching for any other injuries!

Velvet rolled her eyes. *That stupid TV head...all our injuries heal in like two maybe five seconds tops...* she went back to her blogging pictures only to pause her scrolling when she heard Vox's panicked exclamations.

"What the 🤬?" Vox's face glitched out in a static filled screen from the shock. "You mean he's a Wendigo...a Wendigo Demon seriously hurt you? Like seriously—who the 🤬 would even dare to—to actually inflict a wound to the point of regeneration? The only only who got close to that was Alastor! And even then it was just your arms and legs! Your subordinates held them up to your body so it could stitch itself back together. You mean this jackass Wendigo severed all of your major arteries to your heart? LIKE IT WAS NOTHING?!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP VOX!!!"

Vox's face glitched in fear when Valentino stormed passed him into his lounging office. Shouting in a rage about his weakling spies not getting the blackmail he needs to ruin the Williams family. Vox followed to hopefully calm him down...

Velvet stood up and left the room with a bang of her own as the door closed. She poured through her social media searching for anything to use against Alastor.

"Stupid old deer man...with his stupid old radio station...and his stupid ass beliefs with that stupid ass philosophy against modern technology...GRAHHHHH! I Don't Even Have A 🤬 Photo Of Him!"

The only time she tried to snap a photo was before Greed was destroyed. He was always suffering from a migraine and the flash hurt his eyes. He caused her phone to delete everything on it before it literally exploded in her hand!

 He caused her phone to delete everything on it before it literally exploded in her hand!

Velvet groaned as she buried her head against her arms. "Come onnnnnnn there's gotta be something?"
———————————————————————

Meanwhile Xander was causing chaos within the factories of Dread Keep, then spray painted the Ring of Lust with a thousand words of insults that were hexed to move around the walls and insult anyone who attempted to wash it away. Then he went to Greed for an extra douse of anarchy, before he decided to look in on the Demon bloggers decent into insanity.