Chapter 80: A Tolerance of Zero...you're so screwed Valentino

The next day...

Alastor and Josephine woke up later than the rest of the Hotel crew but when they headed downstairs they were immediately aware of Angel Dust staring at the TV screen with a look that screamed of plans for a mafia level brawl and an anarchy rampage...
———————————————————————

In Mimzy's Club...

The rest of the Spider Siblings and Cherri Bomb were also planning similar vengeance. Vincenzo was snarling as he gently rubbed a crying Mimzy's back.

Arackniss snapped. "Oh 🤬 Vincenzo how the Hell did they find out?"

Vincenzo spoke with a growl. "I don't know?" He pulled out his phone after getting a call from Lucifer.

"Yeah I know we saw...we're at Mimzy's...yeah this is bad. I'll have the border patrol doubled. Yeah... I know I've been planning up ways to tell Josephine about that for a while now. I already know she's going to go after the Triple V's for this shit! Well then she'll be named an Overlord. They'll make a Helluva voodoo power couple. Yeah I know I know I'll head over there to check on Charlie after I deal with a distraught Mimzy...Huh goodbye Lucifer!"

He hung up.

Cherri Bomb gasped. "Did you just hang up on the King of Hell?!"

"Yep. He was rambling."

Cherri Bomb turned to Arackniss. "Your Boss is Hardcore Niss no wonder you like working with this guy!"
———————————————————————

Back at the hotel...

Husk was gripping a bottle of booze so hard that it shattered! Niffty didn't even move to clean it up! She was on the floor in front of the TV screen shaking her head in shock.

"Oh no...oh no...oh no-no-no-no, this is bad. This is really bad!"

Amos was fighting against his Wendigo side from going on a rampage. His face was repeatedly decaying then rapidly repairing itself as he was clenching his hands into fists. Abigail was leaning against his side and had her right hand over her mouth in horror. She removed it from overtop of her mouth and spoke with a shaking voice.

"How...how is this possible? How did they ever find out about this?"

Alastor spoke up. "Find out about wha—Huh?!"

His eyes widened when he saw the TV. All eyes locked on him, but he wasn't looking at them, he was looking at the images that he DREW in his SKETCHBOOK of his wife taste testing their dinner one night a few days ago!

*HOW THE HELL DID ANYONE GET A PHOTOGRAPH OF THAT?*

Now his wife was being paraded about by Katie Killjoy as if she were a model for a slutty pinup tattoo!