Chapter 138: A Dance By Fire

Dawn of the next morning. Two little angels stampede into their Father's room shouting happily as they each grab his right arm as it dangles off the edge of his bed and tugs on it.

"Daddy! Daddy! Get Up! Get Up! Get Up! Uncle Acheron's Going To Show Us His Sword Fighting Skills! You Gotta Get Up Now!"

"𝓦𝓱𝓪—? 𝓝𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸  𝓲𝓼  𝓽𝓸  𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷  𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼  𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷  𝓘  𝓼𝓪𝔂  𝓲𝓽  𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓢𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸𝓸...𝓶𝓮  𝓰𝓸  𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴  𝓽𝓸  𝓫𝓮𝓭  𝓷𝓸𝔀...𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓲𝓮  𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽." God snores with his face pressed against his pillow.

Uriel and Raguel both climb onto his bed and started jumping on his bed. "Daddyyyy! Get Upppp!"

God groaned dramatically into his pillow. He had stayed up planning out the details for the next Angel of Creation. He was tired, but he knew that it was futile to ignore them once they started jumping on the bed.

"𝓐𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓘'𝓶  𝓾𝓹..."

And so this is how the almighty God was dragged out of his bed by two little "heathens", and seated on the Arena steps with dark circles under his eyes and a tired yawn.

Uriel and Raguel were eagerly waiting for the show to begin.

Acheron stood in the center of the Arena with his Heaven's Fire sword in his right hand.

He had the blade facing down towards the stones. With slow graceful movements he performed a series of techniques that would later be turned into a form of tai chi.

He spun the bade from behind his shoulder in a spinning maneuvers along his back to his opposite shoulder and around the font of his body along his linked arms. He was doing a series of techniques that would later be performed in the long far off future by Taiwanese swordsmen.

He bowed and smirked as he then tossed the blade high up into the air and it caught on fire the moment the sun shined fully upon the blades! Uriel's blue eyes widened and they suddenly shined with the same fire that was held within the blade itself. He has a photographic memory a trait shared with Raziel, Azrael, Jophiel, and Gabriel. Raguel, Michael, and Lucifer all picked up to weaponry early.

It was that moment that Uriel knew that he was deeply connected with that blade, in a way that went much deeper that the meaning of his name...

Raguel gasped. "Wowwwwwww!"

The sword was spinning rapidly as it fell down towards the Arena.