Chapter 134: The Creation of Heaven and Earth

Author's note: As a devoted Christian this is solely an artistic take on the Biblical Creation since it loosely uses the wordings from the Bible and is tweaked only for the sake of writing an epically beautiful chapter in my Fanfiction.

Do not hound me for creating an alternative to the Bible.

This is solely for readers entertainment.

Thank you! 😇
——————————————————————

Everyone's eyes were glued to the light orb as the two archangels and one fallen archangel channeled their powers together in order to change the memory.

They moved their hands in flowing circular motions overtop of the orb. The light that made up the orb shifted and moved with their hands in a gentle constantly swirling motion. Their hands never once crossed paths as they were working in tandem.

They were whispering in a language no one could understand, but to the ears it sounded as though they were singing.

When their eyes opened everyone was stunned by the mesmerizing glow that emanated around them as their wings, and Lucifer's horns appeared. Azrael, Lucifer, and Gabriel's eyes were orbs of blinding white light. Glowing like pairs of bright shining stars.

When they spoke they spoke in unison.

As one loud echoing angelic voice.

No one outside of that room would hear a sound because of Lucifer's powers.

"Ⲱɧᥲե ყσʯ ꜱee ⲱἱեɧἱɳ եɧἱꜱ σⲅᑲ—ᥲꙆꙆ եɧe ƙɳσⲱꙆeძɡe ყσʯ Ꙇeᥲⲅɳ, ἱե ɱʯꜱե ɳeⅴeⲅ Ꙇeᥲⅴe եɧἱꜱ ⲅσσɱ. ⲦeꙆꙆ ɳσ σɳe eꙆꜱe. Ɲσ Ơɳe."

Everyone nodded in understanding and with that confirmation the brother's slowly lowered their hands from overtop of the orb as it settled into a image of a tranquil ivory bedchamber.
——————————————————————

God sat down on his bed and patted the space next to him

God sat down on his bed and patted the space next to him. Lucifer and Gabriel both ran over after taking off their little boots and scrambled onto his massive bed. They sat down on either side of their father. Gabriel on the right. Lucifer on the left. Both wore matching grins.

Azrael chuckled he sat at the foot of the bed in meditation with his hands resting on his lap and Raz and Daz perched on his shoulders garbling excitedly over their favorite story.

The story of how Creation came to be.

God sighed heavily and spoke softly.

"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘'𝓶 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝓪𝓼𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓲𝓬 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽. 𝓐𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷, 𝓱𝓮...𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭..."