💖Chapter - 4💖

Plz I m sorry,,, don't do this with me Maine kuch bhi jaan boojh kr nhi Kiya ...

Someone was dragging her from her hairs ,, she was crying very badly but the person didn't hear her...

U don't know what damage u had caused me,,and ab tumhe uski saza milegi....I will punish you in such a way that u will be questioning ur birth,,and don't think someone is coming to save u,,bcoz u have none,,koi nhi bacha skta tumhe...no one

With that the person started hitting her that her whole body trembled...she tried running but no use...it just added her agony

And she screamed loudly and zoned out

No.....

Mishti woke with a loud scream and got up her whole body was sweating and she was short of breath ,, she looked here and there and she took a sigh of relief when she realized it was just a dream. She took a glass of water and gulped it in one go. Hearing her scream a maid came to her room ,,who was a middle aged lady,,she knocked on her door ,, Mishti took a deep breath and slowly walked to door praying it's not Nishant..when she open the door she sighed in relief. Looking at her state ,, Marie (maid) took her in a hug and caressed her hairs while mishti cried in her arms. Marie took her to bed and mishti layed her head on her lap while Marie caressed her hairs. She said" don't worry beta ,,one day God will send someone who will help u out of this hell". And she herself was crying and she looked at the poor soul. Who is suffering bcoz of no reason . Just an accident changed her life  .
That day one soul was prisoned in this hell and one got freedom from this hell.
************************************

Today was Abir's live concert  and he as always went for shopping to buy new clothes for concert with Kuhu.

They we're shopping for almost three four hours when Kuhu said" let's have a coffee. ". And they went to a coffee shop. They ordered their coffee. Suddenly Kuhu spilled her coffee on her dress. She immediately ran to washroom while Abir waited for her. He was enjoying the view bcoz he was sitting near the glass wall. When his gaze fell on someone who caught his eyes....he felt whole world blurred and only that person or more precisely that girl was in this world only.

There stood mishti holding her purse and was waiting to cross the road . Abir saw her coming closer to her , when she looked at him ,,and Abir felt his whole world froze ,,her beautiful eyes were holding so much emotions ,,she was so beautiful,,so delicate. ,she was continuously looking at him and was crossing the road ,,he smiled at her but she didn't smiled back ,,his smile dropped and he felt his heart thumping when she came very closer however their was a glass wall between them but he felt she is coming to him,,he thought why didn't she smiled back at him,,did she knew he is the Abir Rajvansh...of course every girl know,,why isn't she smiling back...maybe she is little shy.
.
He saw that she has crossed the road and turned to other side to go,,he noticed her bracelet fell down from her wrist ,,but she wasn't able to notice ,when he came out he saw her gone ..he immediately walked out of the cafe and picked it and thought
to give it to her but she was gone.
He thought," kahan gyii..itni short time mein kaise jaa sakti hai". He walked further but she was nowhere to be seen..road was not so much crowded that she will get lost ,,that thing surprised him ,,how can she vanish in one second...

He held the bracelet in his hand and smiled and said" unknowingly tum mujhe apni nishaani de gyi".
He walked back with her memories when he reached the out of the glass door that the glass door was one sided,,outsider can't see what's going on inside the cafe but insiders can see outside  through it . He facepalmed himself when realization hits him,,she didn't saw him,,and he thought she was ignoring him,,she wasn't able to see him...but one day they will meet...
He thought..

Don't know why one meeting just took his heart away. And now his heart belongs to that mysterious girl..and he looked at the bracelet..

He came inside Cafe and sat on his chair and Kuhu looked at him and asked" kahan chale gye thy"

He came inside Cafe and sat on his chair and Kuhu looked at him and asked" kahan chale gye thy". But he was so lost in her memories..he kept looking at the bracelet...Kuhu snapped at him" o hello..." He looked at her and said"oh..tum kab aayi.." she looked at him angrily...said"main kabse yaha hi baithi hu,,tum Kahan chale gye thy,,aur yeh bracelet kiska hai,,mere liye hai?" . She tried to take the bracelet, but he hide it inside his pocket and said" yeh Mera hai,,aur main bass yahi gya tha,,chal ab chalte Hain".

She looked at him suspiciously she knew the bracelet is some girl's but who,,and why didn't he told her ,,he tell her everything..but why not this..she didn't liked it...she will get to know about this ,,she thought.

They both headed to the venue where the concert is going to held. Next Abir performed on the stage and Kuhu did notice the change in his nature ,,he was continuously smiling and talking to himself,,she even notice that Abir was holding the bracelet very close.

Abir's performance ( refer to prologue part)
He came in his room and drank the full bottle of water when his assistant came inside.
He asked" AR What was that? Do u know u made a big statement just now,,,u sang a song for someone special" . Abir smirked and said" u know kitne dino see.. media mein koi breaking news nahi hai...ab dekhna is rumour ka Kya bnayenge... And u know I like to be in controversy" and winked at him. While his assistant just shook his head. And Abir came out of there and sat in his car.
He looked at the bracelet and said" u know yeh song Maine Gaya to tumhare liye hi..lekin main kisi ko tumhare baare mein btana nahi chahta .. bcoz u r special" he said looking at the bracelet .

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hlo every one ,,how are u all ,,hope ur doing fine at home and safe.
I m sorry to update late but was buzy in festivals and yeah that's all

So how was the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also. Guys plz do comments I luv to read them and don't worry truth will be revealed soon and one more thing who are thinking that how can Abir fell in love with mishti in first meet or it's a filmy thing ,,but trust me love at first sight does exist in real life ,,so it's natural to fell in love at first sight without knowing the person...so ❤️

Precap:- Abir trying to find out mishti and bingo🤩

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘