💖Chapter - 11💖

Misha looked at her father shocked and said" papa Kya hua ,, aap jaante Hain Nishant ko". Her father looked at her and said" beta yeh..yeh ladka mafia leader Nishant hai ,, main jis company mein pehle kaam krta tha,, yeh mere ussi boss ka beta hai,, mere sir boht ache insaan thy ,, lekin is ladke ne unka naam barbaad krne mein koi mokka nahi choda. Isse unhone Italy bheja tha padhaayi KE liye lekin yeh vahan pr drugs lene laga, aur galat logon KE saath galat kaam krne laga ,, jab mere Saab ko pata chala to unhone isse vapis bulaya ,, yahaa AA kar isne unhe promise Kiya ki yeh sudhar jayega lekin iske dimaag mein kuch aur chal Raha tha,, isne dheere dheere krke saari property and business apne naam kr liya ,, aur unka business band krke drugs and jitna bhi illegal kaam Italy mein krta tha yaha pr start kr Diya,, aur hum sab ko bhi issi ne nikala , is ladke ne na jaane kitne logo ko maara hoga,, humne to yeh Tak suna hai ke isne apne parents ko bhi.... Kyuki uske baad Maine kabhi vishambhar jii ka naam nhi suna,, sabko pata hai isne unhe bhi nahi choda hoga,, aisa insaan hai yeh...mujhe samjh nahi AA rahi,, aapko vo kaha aur kaise mil gya". She was crying, she didn't knew how to react. She was lost , the person she loves is not the one she knew ,, she doesn't know his true identity, who is he,, a mafia,, a killer,, a drug addict what not he lied to her,,he was different from others she knew but this was unexpected.

I love u Manisha..
Hi I m Nishant Maheshwari...
I love u Manisha
Tumhare liye main kuch bhi kr skta hu...
Vo ek mafia hai..
Usne apne parents ko bhi...
I luv u Manisha...
Usne kitne logon ko maar daala...
Aapne parents ko bhi nhi ...
I love u manishaa...
I love u too Nishant...

"Noooooo!!!!!!" She shouted with her full voice and covered her ears in order to stop the voice but all she could hear was the truth ..she couldn't bare it and fainted . Mehul and parul both ran towards her and picked her up and took to her room.

After two hours

She got up with a headache and looked at her parents sitting beside her. She got up and then all the events of the day ran in her mind and she looked at her father for some help. He caressed her hairs and said" beta don't worry,, main hmesha tumhare saath hu, tumse galti huyi ,, kyuki tumhe pata nhi tha ,, lekin ab pata hai , to ab tum uss ladke se jitna ho sake dur raho". Parul said" beta hum tumse boht pyaar krte Hain, tumhe kabhi bhi galat haathon mein nhi de sakte,,aur vo ladka tumhare liye sahi nahi hai,, aur yeh baat vo khud bhi jaanta hai ,, issi liye to jhooth bol Kar tumhari life mein Aya,,ab acha yahi hoga tum apni zindagi mein agge badho". Manisha nodded and they both left her room. The moment they left she started crying. Then only she received a call from Nishant. She felt really angry, she disconnected the call. He again called, she again disconnected. Third time she was about to switch off her phone when she received a text message saying

Babydoll why are u not picking my calls , plz tell me everything is alright, I m scared,, all ok at home,, plz at least msg me once...
I love u ...URS Nishant ❤️😕

The words which used to cause butterflies in her stomach, now disgusted her. She felt extremely angry at herself for being such an idiot. She switched off her phone and placed it aside. She went to washroom and shouted and tried to wash off all his memories. After half an hour she came back and switched on her phone. And saw his messages and calls. She didn't even read his message and blocked his number and placed it back.

She came down and said" Mumma mujhe bhookh lagi hai,, kuch achaa saa bna do". Parul looked at mehul and he nodded.

After sometime

Manisha was having her food when mehul asked" beta phir Kya socha hai". She said" sochna Kya hai papa,, ab se main sirf apne future pr hi concentrate krungi". He nodded. And they we're having their food when phone rang. Mehul went to pick and was angry when he heard who was on other line. He disconnected the call . Manisha said" papa Kon tha". She nodded. That night she kept tossing and turning on her bed and was crying... She was receiving messages from unknown numbers, she knew it was nishant but she didn't replied to him.

Next day

Manisha came downstairs all ready to go for her job. Her dad asked" beta kahan jaa rahi ho". She said" job pe ". And sat for breakfast. Parul and mehul looked at each other and parul said" beta thode din tu Ghar see Bahar na hi jaaye to acha hai, kyuki vo Tere peeche zroor aayega". Manisha chuckled and said" to main kab Tak chupti rahugi,, ek na ek din to mujhe face krna hi padega, aur mere papa ne mujhe darna nhi sikhaya". She said with determination. Mehul was worried for her but knew she is saying right. They have to face him one day. He said " lekin main tumhe chod Kar aaunga". She tried protesting but he is a father and he is also right at his place.
They both went together in their car. Mehul left her to her office. And left after being assured no one is there.
Manisha enter inside and sat in her cabin and started working . It was lunch time when she was going to canteen , someone pulled her inside a store room.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey guys how are you all, hope doing good and fine at home
So how was the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also
Precap:- Nishant Weds Manisha

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘