💖Chapter - 7💖

Abir stood stunned seeing the person standing in front of him was non other than his sister Manisha whom he had lost years ago when he was a only 12 . She is looking a complete different personality.
She is his Manisha di...

While Manisha was looking at him with a smile  and said" welcome Mr Rajvansh,, I m RJ Misha". He kept looking at her and then the name Misha got stuck in his mind ...

Flashback

A 14 years girl is running behind a 4 year boy who is laughing and trying to run fast so that he couldn't get caught from his sister.
The girl shouted " naankoo....ruk ja " and ran faster behind him . And finally she caught him and picked him up and pinched his nose and said " shaintaan kahin ke ,, mummy see mujhe daant pdva di ". He gave her toothy grin and Manisha smiled at him , then they heard their father's voice who just came from his work
" Manisha ,,, nankoo..kahan ho sab ". He shouted and they both came running to him and hugged him . Mehul picked little boy abir and said" aur Kya kar Raha hai hmara raja beta".
Then their mother parul  came there and said " dekho to aaj fir in dono ne Ghar ka bura haal kr diya hai,,aur Manisha bhi iske saath lag jaati hai". Mehul laughed while Manisha said" arey main to isse rok rahi thi,, yeh to nanko hi.." . Little boy cuts her in between and said" nahii...papa...mishaa..Didi...ne Kiya". They all laughed at his baby voice...
Mehul said" haan haan sab kuch Teri MISHA DIDI to krti hai ,,tu kahan kuch krta hai " and they all laughed. 

Flashback ends

Misha raised her brows and said" Mr Rajvansh are u alright". A tear escaped from his eyes and the thought that she doesn't recognize him hurts him. His assistant shook him and he came out of his trance and just walked away from there without listening to anyone. He sat on the driver seat and started driving harshly without any destination. He wiped his tears and kept reminding  the moment where he saw his sister. She is alive ,,is in the same city as his ,, how come he never saw her ,,he stopped at a place and shouted and cried. He closed his eyes and this gave him relaxation .

Here Misha and everyone we're confused as what Happened to him . His assistant said" maybe he is not well ,,I m sorry for that ,,main sir see baat krke aapko bata dunga ,, really sorry".
While Misha looked tensed as what Happened suddenly that he ran away like a racing car. Celebrities are like that she thought.

After sometime Abir came out of his car and called his secretary and said" Meri baat dhyaan see suno ,, RJ Misha ke baare mein pata lgaao ,,kahan rehti hai ,uska address and all ,, urgently". And he cuts the call and he got happy that finally he will have someone whom he can call his family. He sat in his car and went to the coffee shop.

He sat there and ordered his favorite coffee. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder when he turn around his world froze ,, how much surprise are waiting for him today he thought.
There stood Mishti standing behind him , looking at him straight in eyes..he gulped and said" yh..yess." he was nervous,,why is she calling him. Did she noticed him ,,does she know he came here for her only.
Mishti said" vo yaha pr main baithi thi, Maine yaha purse bhi choda tha " Abir got up and said" oh I m sorry Maine dekha nahi ,,vo actually cafe full hai yahi seat khaali thi to " mishti looked around and nodded. Abir gave her seat and looked for other seat but all seats were full except the front seat of Mishti. But he was hesitant to sit there when mishti noticed it and said" excuse me AAP chahe to yaha baith sakte hai". Abir got excited and sat there immediately and said" AAP itna keh rahi Hain to main baith jaata hu". She looked at him with raised eyebrows and he said" I mean thank u". She nodded and started looking outside of the window.
He cleared his throat and said" aap coffee nahi lengi". She said" jii". He said" coffee?" She said " no thank uh main baad mein le lungi".

He thought isne mujhe dekh Kar react Kyu nahi Kiya,,isse pata nahi hai Kya main famous singer AR hu ,, yaa fir jaan boojhkar ignore Kr rahi hai ,kahin vo yeh to nhi chahti ke main conversation initiate kru ...hmm yeh ho sakta hai ,,to Kya kahu..
He kept thinking and then his eyes fell on her , her eyes we're having so much of pain , she was looking sad but why? He Wondered. .

He said" umm by the way I am Abir Rajvansh" . Ab to yeh mujhe pehchaan hi legi . But she was so much engrossed in her thoughts she doesn't listened what he said . When she doesn't responded he said again" excuse me ,,aap kuch preshaan Nazar AA rahi hai ". She looked at him and said" vo Bache kitne khush Hain na ,, unhe koi fikar nahi hai apne future ki , duniya ki ,,bass apne aap mein khush rehte Hain , bachpan kitna acha hota hai na".
Abir kept looking at her when she was speaking , her voice is so sweet but held pain , the way she is talking about kids , seems like she wanted to be like them but is bound by something.
He said" haan bachpan acha hota hai , lekin bachpan khatam nahi hota ,, hum insaan usse khatam krte hai apne andar se ,, chahe kitni bhi responsibilities ho Hume apne andar ke bachpane ko maarna nahi chahiye ,, Zindagi tention lekar nahi khul ke jeeni chahiye ". He also said looking deep in her eyes. Mishti listen him and chuckled and said" har koi insaan Jo khush hai yahi kehta hai ,, lekin koi jaan boojhkar apna bachpan ya khushiya khatam nahi krta  ,, destiny boht badi cheez hai ,,hum Kya sochte Hain ,,Kya krna chahte Hain ,, doesn't matter ,,Jo likha hai hona to vahi hai ". She said looking at him and then at kids .
Abir thought face see to boht bachi lagti ho tum , lekin itni deep baatein ,,aisa Kya hua Jo itni beautiful ladki bilkul khush nahi hai ,, aisi baatein insaan tabhi krta hai jab usse kuch chheen  gya ho ,,lekin Kya ...why does she looks so depressed.

He said" hmm aapki baat bilkul sahi hai Ms.." . He raised his eyebrows to know her name when mishti realized she is talking to a complete stranger what if nishant came to know about this ,, no. No.she can't let this happen , he won't spare her .. she started picking her bag and Abir said" I m sorry if I said anything wrong .." she doesn't answer him and started walking , abir also walked behind her and said" excuse me ..ms.. suniye to". She just kept walking and went out of the cafe and Abir also came out and saw her standing there , he was going towards her when he saw a man coming there and he said" mishti mam ,, Ghar jaane ka time hogya hai". She nodded and got inside the car after giving a glance to Abir she went away.
But Abir stood there repeating her name ..
MISHTI.. wow what a lovely name like her... Mishti.
He smiled and came back and thought aaj ka din Sach mein boht acha tha ,,mujhe vo do log mile jinhe main dhoond Raha tha ... thank uh bhagwaan ji".
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey guys ,,long time I know right
But now I am back and will try to update soon
So how was the surprise...Misha is not mishti😆😝,, hahahaha ,
So how was the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also.
Precap:- Abir meets Misha at her home

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘