💖 Chapter- 21💖

A dark street ,, no noise but only sound of water droplets falling from sky due to rain and a lonely broken person is walking on the road . He is tipsy because of the amount of alcohol he has consumed. The person somehow climbed the stairs and knocked on the door . A girl opened the door and is shocked to see her brother in this state. The person is non other than Abir himself. Manisha asked" Abir yeh Kya haal bnaya hai tumne ,,andar aao ". He tried to get inside but was tipsy and fell down. Manisha said" Abir tum ... Drink krke aaye ho ,, tumhe pata hai ghar mein chotti bachi hai ,, pehle utho aur batao mujhe yeh Kya haal bnaya hai ". She somehow make him sit on the  sofa.
She said" main paani  laati hu". When she came back, she saw Abir laughing madly. She was worried for him , she knew something is wrong.
She gave him water which he  didn't drank and said" aapko pata hai dii.. aaj Maine ek chalta firta mzaak dekha ". She looked at him worried when he said" pata hai Kon...main ... The singing sensation Abir Rajvansh..ek mzaak ..Meri life. Sirf ek mzaak hai bhagwaan ke liye..jab Marzi ho vo mujhse sab kuch cheen leta hai aur jab Mann ho vo kuch de deta hai..lekin kuch bhi zyada time KE liye nhi deta...diii". He hugged her and cried" AAP mujhe chod kr mat Jana,, is baar main bhagwaan ko jeetne nahi dunga ,,aapko kahin nahi Jana dunga".  Manisha hugged him and caressed his hairs and said" main kahin nahi jaugi Abir ,,kahin nahi ,,apne bhai ke paas hi rahugi ,,I love my nanko so much". He said" love... Didi aapko pata hai aaj  Maine Kya dekha ". She said" Kya ". He said" dii ,,Nishant ki wife mishti vahi ladki hai jisse main pyaar krta hu" . Manisha was shocked to hear this , she pulled away from him and said " kya kaha tumne ,, firse bolo ,,Kya bola tumne". He wiped his tears and said" haa dii . Aapki Mishti aur Meri Mishti ek hi ladki hai ,,aaj Maine dekha usse park mein". .

Flashback.

Abir was going after seeing mishti with some baby . He fell down on his knees near a tree and cried . The scene of that baby and mishti was not fading away from his eyes.  Mishti and the baby we're coming again and again in his mind but suddenly he realized something. The baby boy. He has seen him somewhere, he closed his eyes tried to remember where he have seen him but then realized he is the same boy he met in the mall. His replica.....

Hiii. I m Vihaan Maheshwari..

Mera vihaan bilkul Tere jaisa tha Abir,,chotta Abir.. pata nahi ab vo kaisa hoga Tere jaisa hi ya fir...
He remembers manisha's words and then
Maine usse mishti KE sahaare chod diya hai

Di main ek ladki see pyaar krta hu , uska naam Mishti hai

Kaash Meri mishti aur di Vali mishti alag ho

He remembers all their conversation and worst came in his minds
. He again ran to that way to find them but they were gone. She was not there.  He clutches his hairs and turned to see Kuhu who was holding vihaan's hand. He went ahead to see his face clearly and everything went blank. The worst which could have happened in his life has happened today with him. He couldn't stand there anymore so ran from there.

Mishti is the same girl who helped her sister to escape from that cage. She is the one who took care of his sister's child from years ,,she is the one  who is nishant's wife and she is the only one he fell in love with.

Flashback ends

Manisha looked shocked and was in tears , she looked at his brother's broken self. The girl he loved is now married to his sister's husband , who was the reason of their parent's death. He abused her and forced her to leave her own kid.
She blamed herself for falling in love with such person. If she didn't fell in love with her , it wouldn't have happened today and Abir would have been happy with mishti today. She looked at his brother who is broken today because of her.

Abir said" dii mujhe nhi pata main aaj mujhe khush hona chahiye ya dukhi,, main Kya kru ". Manisha had nothing to console him. They both were sitting on the ground in silence letting their tears flow. Abir slept in her lap after sometime.  While Manisha was looking at him and was cursing her fate. She then remembered vihaan's words papa is not good
I hope Mishti tum vahan apni Marzi se ho aur Nishant aur vihaan KE saath khush ho , kyuki agar aisa nhi hai to main kabhi khud ko maaf nhi KR paugi , aur na kabhi Abir see aankhein Mila paugi.

Here Mishti and Nishant were in their room . Nishant was strangling mishti bcoz of vihaan's behavior this morning.
He said" tumne aisa Kya kaha usse Jo vo mujhe itne gusse see baat kr Raha tha aur usne mujhe yeh bhi kaha that he hates me, how dare u mere bete ko mere khilaaf krne ki himmat kaise ki tumne ,,lagta hai bhool chuki ho ki main Kon hu ,, tum jaanti ho chahu to tumhe ek minute mein maar skta hu lekin tumhari vajah se Maine Meri Manisha ko kho Diya ,, tumhari vajah se".

Flashback

Nishant reached the accident spot and find manisha's car in ashes. He ran towards it and found on one. He hold inspector's collars and said" is car mein Meri wife thi kaha hai vo ,, hospital lekar gye Hain Kya". Inspector Said" dekhiya Mr Maheshwari, yaha do cars Hain lekin ek injured ladki Hume Mili ,,Hume nhi pata vo aapki wife hai ya nahi ,, vo hospital mein hai lekin ,, dusri car ka driver kaha hai ,,vo Hume nhi pata usse hum dhoond rahe hai ,,lekin I don't think so ki itni upar se girne KE baad vo bacha hoga ya nhi ". Nishant without hearing anything ran to hospital without noticing the other car,,  praying her to be Manisha, as he never ever wanted to expect that the person who fell from there to be manisha.
He ran to the reception and asked there who told them that she is in ICU.  He ran to there and without hearing anything entered the ICU before anyone could stop him. Doctor looked at him and said" plz wait outside u r not allowed here" but his guards shut everyone up . Nishant moved forward and got the shock of his life . There laid mishti unconscious covered with blood.  And he closed his eyes. Anger engulfed him and what he wanted to do right now was to kill her but no... He can't,, he will not let go her so easily ,he will make her life hell. First he need to find his wife. He roared like a lion and told the doctor" yeh kisi haalat mein Marni nhi chaiye ,,kuch bhi ho jaaye ,,Varna tum nhi bachoge". And the doctor was shivering by now and nodded.

Nishant again reached there and said"inspector kuch pata laga". Inspector tried to reason with him but nishant said" kuch bhi kro lekin dhoondo ussse ,, Varna sabko maar dunga,, sabko ...." And shouted
" MANISHAA!!!!".

Flashback ends

Nishant said" tumne mujhse Mera sab kuch cheena hai ,,aur ab mere bete ko bhi cheen na chahti ho ,,aisa nhi hoga ". And then she tried to say while breathing heavily" m.maine kuch nhi kiya ,,usne ek din dekh liya tha ,,lekin Maine usse smjhaya tha ,,main aage see bhi usse smjha dungi ". He left her from his death grip and she fell down. He said" aage galati krne ke liye maafi nahi milegi Mishti". And he slept on the bed . While mishti slept on the floor repeating the sentence that
" I won't do that again".

All this was heard by Kuhu who was standing outside their room shocked and had tears in her eyes but she didn't know what to do next to save her friend.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey everyone how are you doing good and fine at home
I know a late update but I m not keeping well from a long time ..so sorry for that

So how was the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also

Precap:- Abir learn
Mishti's married life truth

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘