💖Chapter - 17💖

Abir looked at his sister who was crying uncontrollably. He hugged her and said" aapke ek ek aansuon ka hisaab lunga main di,,aapka Bhai zinda hai abhi,,us Nishant ko nhi chodunga main". She looked at him teary eyes. He changed the topic and said" di aapne kaha aap pregnant thi,,to Mera dusra nephew kaha hai?". She looked at him and smiled and said" come ,, vo so rahi hai ". They went to the room and saw little girl sleeping on bed , Abir smiled and walked to her" di yeh kitni cute hai na,,pr aapke jaisi nhi hai". She smiled and said" yeh bilkul Nishant jaisi hai,,ziddi ,aur shakal see bhi ,, Meri Aisha ". And looked at her adorably. They both came out of the room. Abir said" chalo ab main chalta hu di". She said" nhi khana khaa k Jana,,itne saal baad mile ho, mere haath ka khana to khaa k Jana,,ya fir the great singing sensation Abir Rajvansh ko apne chef ke haath ka hi pasand hai". He laughed and said" nhi aisa kuch nhi hai,,vo to bass.." she cuts her in between" o my god,,tumhari girlfriend wait krrhi hai Kya,,ya fir wife,,lekin tumhari Shaadi nhi huyi,,arey tumne us din concert mein bola tha,,kisi special KE liye yeh gaana gaa rahe hoooo" and winked at her.and she walked to kitchen and started kneading the dough. He walked behind her and sat on the kitchen shelf and said" waaahh diii..lagta hai Meri sister Meri sabse badi fan hai,,aapko to Sab pata hai" and she raised her imaginery collars , and asked" to batao Kon hai vo". He said" Mishti". Hearing Mishti she stopped and looked at him, she whispered" Mishti??". He said" relax dii ,,yeh Meri mishti hai,,vo m..Mishti k..koi aur hogi,,,I know" he said looking here and there,,they both didn't said anything for a while and mentally prayed to God that she is not the same Mishti. Manisha prayed that she is not same bcoz if that will be the scenario then she won't be able to forgive herself for ruining Abir and Mishti's life.
Abir said" dii vo mujhe c.call..k" she said" tumhari mishti tumhe Kahan mili ,,batao sab kuch". He smiled and said" vo mujhe ek store ke Bahar pehli baar dikhi thi,,tab mujhe uska bracelet Mila tha ,,ussi din Mera concert tha,, I fell in love with her at very first sight,,I was smitten by her eyes,,main usse apna bnana chahta hu,, lekin jab bhi baat krne ki koshish ki vo bass gayab ho jaati thi,,I don't know vo itni ajeeb Kyu hai". And pouted . She said" Don't worry, agar vo tumhari kismat mein likhi hogi to vo time zroor milegi". He nodded and then they heard Myra who said" Mumma ". She was rubbing her eyes and when she looked at Abir , she ran behind Manisha and peeked through her legs , Manisha picked her up and said" baby darro mat,, yeh tumhare Abir maamu hai". Myra looked at her and repeated " baby dallo(darro) mat,, yeh tumhale(tumhare) Abil(Abir) maamu hai". Manisha shook her head while Abir looked at her and Manisha said " tum Jo bologe yeh tumhare piche repeat krti hai ,, Maine kitni baar Mana Kiya but she loves doing it". Before Abir could speak Myra spoke". Tum Jo bologe yeh tumhale piche...." She looked at Manisha and scratched her head and manisah laughed, Myra angrily said" Mumma , don't laugh and who is he ,, strangel( stranger) aal (are) not allowed". Manisha bend down to her level and said" baby he is not stranger,,he is my brother and ur maamu". She think for a while and when she moved closer to him and she had wide eyes and said" o my god,,abil.lajvansh(Abir Rajvansh). Mumma my clush(crush).". And she blushed

 And she blushed

Myra.

while Abir and Manisha had wide eyes hearing this. Manisha said" Myra tum yeh sab kaha see sikhti ho". She smiled and walked to Abir and said" I love u AR,, mally me(marry). "Abir couldn't hold anymore and laughed holding his stomach and said" o my god ,,she is too cute ,, diii I think she is prefect for me ,,I want to marry her ". And pulled Myra for a hug and kissed her cheeks. Myra blushed and looked at Manisha" Mumma yeh lishta ( rishta) pakka samjhu". Manisha said" enough now ,,yeh ladki Sara din tv dekhti rehti hai ,,tabhi yeh haal hai ". While Abir was laughing madly. He said" god di ,,bilkul aap pr gyi hai" Manisha also laughed with him and said" pagal".
Manisha was feeding Myra while Abir was standing in the balcony and talked to his PA. " I need all the information regarding Nishant Maheshwari by morning,,vo Kya krta hai Kya nahi,,uski family friend enemy' ,, servants,,point point to information chahiye ,,Kal subha Tak ,,and I don't need any mistakes". Then he looked up at sky and said" Mumma papa aap ko to main bacha nahi paya lekin apni dii ko aur uske bacho ko main apni jaan see zyada pyaar kruga aur unhe hmesha safe rakhuga ,,I promise".

It was evening when Abir said" dii mujhe kuch kaam hai ,, main Kal subah aauga ,,ok,,take care,,koi bhi problem ho ,,sirf ek call krdena". And he kissed Myra who said" come soon". And waved him bye.

He went to the cafe , where mishti was already present. As usual she was sitting near the window and was looking outside . He dimmed all the lights and spotlight was on him . He sat there with a Mike and said" ladies and gentlemen,,I m here today for someone very special ,,I am here to confess something,,I m here to gift her my heart...
And he removed his hoody and all girls and boys present there hooted for him

Ankhiyan de kol reh jaane de
Kehna hai jo keh jaane de...

Tere khayalon mein beete yeh raatein
Dil mera maange ek hi dua
Tu saamne ho aur karun main baatein
Lamha rahe yoon thehra hua

Pehle toh kabhi yun mujhko na aisa kuch hua
Deewani lehron ko jaise saahil mila...

O... Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga
Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

He imagine mishti coming towards him and looked at his eyes and they danced looking into each other's eyes ....
O mere sohneya ve
Chhad saari galiyan main
Naal tere tur chaleya main
Le chal mujhko duniya se tu door

Chori chori jad tenu takkeya main
Khud ko sambhal na sakeya main
Chadh gaya sajna tera yeh fitoor...

His trance broke when everyone started singing with him...and he chuckled at his thoughts..

Langh jaani ve
Marjaani raat
Kehni jothi
Keh de woh baat

Langh jaani ve
Marjaani raat
Kehni jothi
Keh de woh baat

Ho... Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

He looked at mishti and Mishti's world stopped for a minute and she lost herself in his eyes and he also captured her with his eyes.

Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

Song finished but they kept looking at each other.
EVERYONE hooted for him and then mishti looked away and Abir was still looking at her. Mishti started walking outside waiting for her car when Abir stood behind her and said" andar sab mujhe praise KR rahe hai ,,mere song KE liye ,,lekin jiske liye Maine yeh song Gaya vo to Bina kuch kahe hi yaha se jaa rahi hai". Mishti gulped but didn't looked back , Abir continue" AAP jaanti hai na ,,Maine yeh song kiske liye Gaya ". Her car arrived and she immediately went inside , Abir saw her going away and when he was about to go back he saw her turning back and looking at him and they both felt a connection between them and just like that he kept standing there until her car vanished from his sight.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hlo everyone how are you all,, hope doing good at home,, I m also thik thaak😅,, and thanku for ur prayers I m doing really fine guys ,,really appreciated...I did saw ur messages ,,I m sorry for not replying but u know my condition 😊
So how was the chapter,, did u liked little Myra...do give ur views in comment section and vote also

Precap:- Abir and Nishant meets for the first time
Will Abir be able to know that mishti is the same girl his sister mentioned or not...
To know more stay tuned with me..

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘