💖Chapter-19💖

Today Nishant is at home after so many days. He was playing with vihaan when a car stopped at his gate. Then guards enter inside and told " sir Bahar koi ladki aayi hai ,,bol rahi hai aapse milna hai". Nishant said" lekin hai Kon vo ,,go and check ". Guards left but soon came running after the girl who was none other than Kuhu she came and hugged him tightly shouting" bhaiyaaa!!!!". Nishant was flabbergasted and said" leave me ,,who are u??". Kuhu looked at him and nishant gave her an irritated look , she said" pehchaana nahi ,,main Kuhu...Kuhu aapki behen". Nishant looked shocked ,,he can't believe she is his sister whom He met so many years ago ,,she was a kid then ,,but now she is an adult . He said" tum..kaha see ..I mean kaha thi ,,aaj yaha kaise aayi ".
Kuhu said"arey mujhe to laga tha Mera Bhai mujhe dekh Kar boht khush hoga,,lekin tum to😒". Nishant deep down in heart was happy to see her,,but didn't showed it to her and said" tumhe Mera address kaise Mila aur itne saal kaha thi". Kuhu said" mujhe pata chala mera Bhai issi town mein hai main to bhaagi bhaagi yaha AA gyi ,,main to yahi rehti hu".

Nishant said " ok ... Soo??" . She said" so what ,,main to ab yahi rahugi". Nishant looked at her wide eyes and said" what? No way,,mil liya na ,,ab jaao yaha se ". She said" lekin itne saal baad to tum..I mean AAP mile ho ,,main to aapke saath hi rahugi". He said" nhi ,, main yaha boht km rehta hu,, tum kiske saath rahogi yaha ,,Chalo jaao". Kuhu said" arey Maine suna aapki wife aur beta bhi hai ,, unke saath time spend kr lugi " he said" nooo.. just get out from..." . She said"ahhaaa...na na .. aise nhi krte mere dearest bhaiya...u r so much famous business man,,aapki itni important deal chal rahi hai Italian company se ,,aapki deal barbaad ho jaaye ya aapki image khraab ho yeh nhi chahte na aap ,,so stay in ur limits bcoz main to yaha hi rahugi,, don't forget...by the way I failed to introduce myself other than ur sister I m famous reporter sansani news channel see ,,AAP kuch kehna chahenge". She said with a smirk.

He said" shut up and get lost i m not scared of u ,, tum jaise kitne aaye or gye lekin zinda nahi ,, tum Meri sister ho isliye chod Raha hu Varna" .
She laughed" achaa,, too dhamki de rahe ho mujhe even I m not scared of u ,, main sirf yaha kuch din rahugi uske baad chli jaugi ,, relax". He said" mujhe aisa Kyu lag Raha hai ki tum yaha mujhse Milne nhi kisi aur maksad see aayi ho " . She was about to say something when she saw Mishti there and said" wow yeh hai tumhari wife " and went to her and said" hi I m Kuhu Nishant ki sister, and u?". Mishti was shocked and Happy to see her childhood friend whom she have seen when she was young ,,she had tears in her eyes and said" Kuhu!!" And hugged her tightly,, while Kuhu was clueless as what's happening why she is hugging her and is crying and pacified her and said" umm..AAP plz. Royie mat I know I m his sister and he must have missed me but itna emotional to vo khud nhii hua jitna...." Mishti looked at her and realized Kuhu haven't recognized her and said" tune mujhe pehchaana nhi ,, main Mishti ". Now it's tym for Kuhu to get shocked, she was taken aback by the statement then she had tears of happiness and said" Mii ... Mishti...o my god mishtii" and hugged her tightly and cried . Nishant who was seeing all this rolled his eyes and waited for them to get over.

Mishti pulled back and wiped her tears and said" kaha thi tum itne saal ,, jabse main vapis aayi hu ,, tab mujhe btaya gya Tera accident hogya tha aur ... I m so happy tu thik hai...". Kuhu asked" me too .. but tu yaha Kya kr rahi hai ..aur yeh mangalsutra ..tune Shaadi krli Kya ,,pehle mujhe laga tu Nishant ki wife hai..but I know tu itni badi pagal to hai nahi Jo usse shaadi kre". Mishti looked at Nishant and he glared at her , mishti smiled" tune sahi pehchana. Main Nishant ki wife hu ,, Maine usse hi Shaadi ki hai ,,u know I used to love him ,,so hogyi Shaadi". Kuhu was like what the hell is happening. She knew Nishant was married to Abir's sister Manisha and they had a son ,, mishti helped Manisha to escape ,, how come mishti is married to Nishant and looks really happy.. and did she said she loves him ...so is it possible that she planned everything to get Nishant...o my God. But Manisha had said mishti hates Nishant ,, she even insulted him but if she is being forced then why she looks happy ....she was lost in her thoughts when they were distracted by a voice" Mumma... Yeh Kon hai". Kuhu looked at the kid and smiled seeing him as he looks same as his maamu .. then something caught her attention, did he just said Mumma to mishti?? This is really so much confusing, she looked at mishti and mishti introduce him " Kuhu yeh hai Mera aur Nishant ka beta vihaan Maheshwari and vihaan baby yeh hai aapki Kuhu bua ,,papa ki sister ". Vihaan looked at Kuhu and said" hi Kuhu bua". Kuhu looked at mishti and said" yeh tumhara beta hai ?? I mean he doesn't look like u". Mishti looked at Nishant and gulped,, he came and interrupted " Chalo mil liya na sabse Chalo niklo ab". Vihaan looked at Nishant angrily and said" papa bad manners,, Kuhu bua hmaari guest hai ,,aur guest ki respect krte Hain ,, haina Mumma". Mishti nodded and vihaan said" Kuhu bua ,,hmaare saath rahegi ". Nishant looked at vihaan and said" baby she has important work" . Kuhu said" no I don't have any work..I mean vihaan itne pyaar see keh Raha hai ,,to main kaise Mana kru". Nishant glared at her and vihaan said" come bua ,,I will show u ur room". And Kuhu immediately left with him and winked at Nishant. When they left upstairs ,Nishant said" vihaan ki vajah se main chup hu ,,lekin tumne agar apna muh khola to fir soch Lena ". Mishti nodded and left upstairs.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hlo everyone how are you doing at home , hope fine and safe....

So how was the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also

Precap:- vihaan and Manisha meet for the first time

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all 😘😘😘😘😘