💖Chapter-23💖

Nishant was shouting on someone over phone and was angry from morning because Mathew was arrested. And many of there secrets were in the hands of police with proof. He knew Mathew won't confess anything. But they have the proof , but he was wondering how come they knew about him and got the proofs . He was asking them to check how this happened.

Here Abir and Kuhu shook hand and congratulated each other and said" this is just starting Nishant".

Nishant came to his room and looked at mishti sitting near window and said " boht Khushi horhi hogi na mishti, mujhe aise dekh Kar , but don't forget main Kon hu". She just looked at him and didn't said anything. He smirked looking at the fear in her eyes.

He went away from her , and was going down when he received a message from an unknown number.
"I won't leave u".
He looked at it and thought who is this . He asked his men to find out whose number is this.
He went to settle the case.

Abir came to Manisha and said" dii, Chalo khana khaalo , aaj us Nishant ko Maine barbaad krne ke liye first step liya hai ,, AAP tention mat lo bilkul bhi". She just looked at him and said nothing. Abir fed her and caressed her hairs . Then he left from there . She looked at her phone and typed" I will kill u". And send it to Nishant. She looked at the picture of Myra and Abir and caressed it.

After coming back from all the chaos , Nishant was sitting on the couch when his security man told that the number he gave is on the name of some girl , called Misha. Nishant looked at him and said" trace her location". He said" sir immediately after sending u msg , sim was discarded and was damaged but we'll find it out soon". Nishant said" hmm , find it out soon". Nishant was going upstairs when he again received a msg , but number was changed.  He thought" who is this ". And called on the number. Manisha looked at it and smirked and picked it , Nishant said" hlo". Manisha said" hlo Nishant Maheshwari". And world stopped for him , same voice he is missing from many years. His Manisha.
He said" hlo Kon , aur yeh msgs Kyu bhej rahe ho". She said" bcoz I m coming for u soon Nishant , I will kill u , I won't LEAVE u". Nishant was shocked to hear all this , he however was not bothered about the threat but about the voice , same pitch , same anger , same voice... Can it be possible.
Gulping he asked" Manisha!!!???". And a lone tear fell from Manisha's eyes. And she disconnected the call. Nishant shouted" Manisha....hlo..manishaaaa!!!".

And she shouted loudly, Abir immediately ran inside her room and asked" dii Kya hua". And hugged her , she was panting, and he made her drink water . And asked" dii koi sapna dekha Kya". She looked at him and said" nhii,, vo haa shyd koi sapna dekha ,, mujhe nind aarhi  hai, tum bhi so jaao aur Myra ka khyaal rakhna plz , mere Bina vo reh nhi skti lekin aadat pad jayegi". Abir looked at her and said" dii don't worry, thode din baad hum yaha se chale jayenge, fir aap hi sambhalna. Myra ko". She nodded and slept.

Here Nishant  called his man to tell me about the person whose name was he telling. He told someone named Misha. He said"tell me who is she?". Man said" I m sending u details".
Nishant received the file just then and opened it. He was shocked to see the girl, who was looking exactly like Manisha but had short hairs but he knew she is Manisha, his Manisha, , he can recognize her from her eyes. He looked at the picture and was happy to know that she is alive but was not able to understand how couldn't he find her , if she. Was alive.

He was looking at her picture when his phone rang. He picked it without seeing the identity. Manisha said"hlo". He smirked and said" I knew , tum call krogi , kesi ho Manisha". She heard his voice but didn't said anything, he again spoke" Kya hua Manisha , call krne ki himmat krli but baat krne ki nhi hai Kya, tumhe pata hai Maine tumhe kitna miss kiya , kaha thi tum, ". She said" nishant,I want to meet u right now". He said" really so eager to meet me ,  well even I m dying to meet u , main abhi AA Raha hu ". She told him to come to some secluded place alone.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey everyone, I m sorry this is not a complete chapter but a short one but in these 15 days I was able to write this much only. I m sorry for that
Next part is coming tonight only.
Do enjoy this much.

So how was the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also.

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘😘