💖Chapter - 10💖

Next few days.

Nishant and Manisha become good friends. He would always make her feel comfortable. Manisha have started liking him. She liked the way he behaves with him. She would get butterflies whenever he came closer to her. Nishant was no exception. He loved her the day he saw her but he never said this to her. He love to spend time with her . Whenever they would practice dance , he loved it when she is so much comfortable with him. He would only practice when there would be no one in the practice room. Bcoz he doesn't want anyone else to look at her.

One day

Manisha was coming out of her class. She went to practice room but Nishant was not there yet. She started her practice , when she stopped she heard clapping and saw a boy was standing there with a smile. She recognized him , he was one of her classmates. He came forward and said" wow Manisha, u dance so perfectly". She said" Thanks". He said" umm vo Manisha.."  . She looked at him while drinking water and said" kuch kehna hai Kya tumhe".  He said" um.e haan vo. Actually". He kneeled down in front of her and she had wide eyes . She said" yeh Kya KR rahe ho". He said" Manisha ,, tumse kabse kehna chahta tha lekin kabhi keh nahi paya ,, main tumhe tabse pyaar krta hu , jabse tumhe first time dekha hai,, I love you". She looked shocked and said" Rohan main.." . She had nothing to say and she tried to walk away from there when he held her hand from behind and said" plzz kuch to kaho,, at least na hi keh do,, I will be at peace". She was about to turn around when she  saw someone punch Rohan so hard that he fell down. She covered her mouth and saw nishant standing there fuming. He looked so angry like a wolf. He went further and started punching him , she tried to stop him but he didn't stopped. She shout" chod do usse ,, usne kuch nahi kiyaa" she tried to pull him but he pushed her ,, she fell down and had tears in her eyes. She ran from there and nishant realize what he did and ran after her. She running while crying and remember how nishant beat him up . She ran in the ground and it was raining outside. She stopped in between and stood there crying. When she felt a hand on her shoulder, she knew it was nishant . She didn't turn back but jerked his hand away. He said" manisha plz Meri baat suno". She said" no nishant,, Kya sunu tumhari main,, Rohan ne aisa Kya Kiya Jo tumne usse itni buri tarah maara,, usne sirf itna kaha ki vo mujhse pyaar krta hai ,, vo to no sun ne ke liye nhi tyaar tha". He said" shut up,, usse koi hakk nahi hai,, usse Kya kisi ko hakk nahi hai tumse aisi baat krne ka, iss liye maara usse ,, aur tum uske baare mein itna Kyu soch rahi ho,, Kya tum bhi usse pyaar krti ho". She looked at him shocked and said" just shut up, just leave me alone ,, I don't want to talk to anyone,,just go yaar". He turn her around" pehle Mera jwaab do ,,do you love him". She pushed him " tum Kon hote ho , mujhse yeh poochne vaale,, I m warning u agar aage see aisa kuch Kiya to". He pulled her closer " to Kya". She looked at his eyes and he caressed her face and said" tumhe pata hai main kisi ko tumhare paas nahi dekh sakta ". She whispered" kyu". He leaned to her ears and said" bcoz I love you". When she heard this she was surprised she looked at him and said"I..I..o". He said" shhhh kuch kehne ki zrurt nahi hai ,, I know tumhare answer Kya hai,, pyaar ko laphzhon ki zrurt nahi hoti,, main tumhari aakhon mein dekh Kar Bata sakta hu ,, that u love me too". Her cheeks heated up and she blushed. And hugged him tightly and he smiled and picked her up and twirled her around. 

Few days passed

Their love was on peaks. He would often pick her up from college and they would go for movies or long drives. He was overprotective for her , he wouldn't even let her talk with other boys . He wanted her all for herself. In recess he would sit with her , when she would sit with her friends, he would sit with them. Manisha didn't like his possessiveness but he would always make it up for her. Beside all this he loved her truly. Whenever she would get angry , he would shower her with so much love that she wouldn't have any reason to get angry with him.

This is how their graduation completed. Nishant started working in his dad's company .

Manisha also started working in some company. She declined the offer when nishant asked her to work in his company but she said" she don't want to do that ". After a lot of fighting she finally was able to convince him.

One day Nishant called her for a date. There he purposes her for marriage. She said yes but said first they need to convince their families. Nishant tried to get intimate with her that day but she said she doesn't want to do anything before Marriage . Nishant agreed with her   and asked her to convince her family.

After some days

Manisha thought to talk to her parents about him. She came downstairs and said" Mumma , papa mujhe aapse kuch baat krni thi". They both asked her to come to them and say what she want to. She came near her father and said" papa ..bachpan see lekar ab Tak aapne mere liye boht kuch Kiya hai,, Maine Jo bhi maanga vo aapne mere kehne see pehle hi de Diya ,, and I very lucky ki mujhe aap jaise Mumma papa mile". They both smiled at her and said" hum dono bhi boht lucky hai beta tumhe paa Kar,, lekin aaj suddenly yeh baatein Kyu,, kuch kehna chahte ho".
She looked up and said" papa vo..Mera ek Fri..friend hai..umm.  hum d..do..no ". Her parents looked at ecah other and said" beta Kya hua ,, Jo bhi kehna hai saaf saaf kaho". She said" papa main kisi se pyaar krti hu". She closed her eyes after saying this.
Parul and mehul looked at each other and then smile and parul came forward and hold her face and said" Misha beta Meri taraf dekho" she looked at her mom and she was beetroot. She looked at her dad and he came forward and said" beta ladka Kon hai". She bites her lips and told them everything about him. Mehul after hearing nishant Maheshwari felt suspect. He said" beta  Nishant Maheshwari? Main dekh sakta hu ,, koi photo ya kuch bhi".
She showed him his photo and seeing his pic mehul had wide eyes . He was shocked to see this guy and shouted"noo..hum tumhari Shaadi isse bilkul nahi krenge".

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hlo everyone how are u all,, hope you all are doing well at home and safe.
So how was the chapter , do tell ur views in the comments section and vote also

Precap:- nishant's truth

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘