💖Chapter - 9💖

Flashback

Manisha is a young girl , who used to be very happy, she loved her family very much, she had a brother Abir whom she used to call nanko . Her parents, parul and mehul kapadia.

Everything was going smoothly. Until he came into her life and ruined everything.

Manisha got ready in her room wearing a white long kurti and blue leggings.

Manisha Kapadia (RJ Misha)

She came out of her room with her handbag and went inside the room next to her and said" nankoo...ready hogye Kya". Suddenly he came from behind and shouted"booohhhh". She screamed and said" nanko!! Draa hi Diya mujhe". He said" Kya Didi, aap bhi na ,, kitni darpok ho". She said" acha chal ab school ka time hogya hai ,,chalte Hain".  They both went down and Manisha and Abir bother sat there for breakfast when Mehul came there and kissed both of them on their forehead and asked " kaise chal rahi hai study mere bacho ki". Manisha said" haan papa Sab thik chal Raha hai". Abir said" han papa , sab thik hai". Mehul nodded. Parul served them food and they all started eating.
Then after Mehul left for his work and Manisha took Abir with him on her scooty. Abir sat behind her and they went to school. After dropping him at his school she left to her college. There she met her friends and started having there lectures. Then there was an announcement for them that they have an interdepartmental competition of singing and dancing and partners will be given by dance teacher only. So they need to attend the class in the evening. Manisha along with her friends went there as she love dancing. They saw many new faces there as other department's student were also present there.
They registered their names and stood their talking to each other. Manisha was feeling a strong gaze on her.
She tried to ignore it but this gaze was digging holes in her soul. She looked here and there but couldn't saw anyone. Her friend asked what happened but she said nothing.
After there registration the teacher announced that they all need to prepare one  solo performance , and those 10 students 5girls and 5boys who will get selected will be participating in couple dance competition.
Everyone got excited . Manisha was coming towards her scooty when she again felt someone following her. She looked back but no one was present. She picked her scooty and left from there. She stopped near a street food shop and the shopkeeper also recognize her and said" aur beta aaj Kya krna hai pack". She said" uncle aap burger pack krdo ,, nanko boht khush hokar khata hai". She stood there looking into her phone to they made the order. There also she felt same feeling of someone following her. She said" yeh Kya ho Raha hai,, mujhe aise Kyu lag Raha hai jaise koi Mera picha ...lekin koi dikhayi to de nahi raha". She got her order and tied a dupatta on her face and started riding faster and she took shortcut by going from streets and felt relieved. She reached home and doesn't felt any gaze and patted her back and said" good job Manisha , agar koi follow kr bhi raha hoga to bechara piche rehgya hoga". And she enter inside .
And Abir came running and said"Didi aap aagye ". She said" aaj mere paas itna jaldi kaise aaya,, koi kaam hai Kya". He grinned and she said " Bina kaam ke kaha pyaar ata hai".
She gave him his burger and left to her room . There she started practicing her solo dance .

Next day
She reached her college. And after attending all her lectures, she went to the hall. There all participants were present. She was standing and again she felt someone looking at her but couldn't find anyone. She thought aaj fir vaisa hi lag Raha hai.
Then everyone started giving their performances. Manisha was standing alone feeling awkward. Bcoz the stare was still being felt by her. Then it was her turn to perform. She went to stage and she had prepared a classical dance. She started her performance , when it was time to complete her performance, her eyes met with a pair of eyes which were filled with intensity, his eyes held her captive , she was dancing in circles but she didn't broke the eye lock. When song stopped she came out of trance with sounds of clap. She looked to the same direction and saw that the boy was smirking at her, unintentionally her cheeks heated up and she ran from there.
Now it was time for results. Manisha was also selected along with four girls. They we're standing on the stage when winning boys were announced. She was standing there looking down when she felt a presence next to her , she looked up and saw same boy standing next to her , then she heard announcement that these are the ten students who got selected. She thought isne bhi participate kiya hai. Then teacher said" aapke partners ke naam hai
After announcing four pairs she announced fifth pair
Manisha and Nishant. She looked at him and he forwarded his hand " hi I m Nishant Maheshwari". She shook her hand and their eyes again got locked. And he smiled at her.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey guys I know it was a very late update and a short one also but I m very much busy nowadays so couldn't update ..sorry for that.

So how the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also

Precap:- Misha and Nishant lovey dovey

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘😘