💖Chapter - 14💖

Hearing name of Mishti Abir got reminded of his mishti, then he thought no no mishti sirf uska naam thodi ho skta hai ,, vo koi aur hogi, ..
He said" mishti Kon,, aur aapko ek beta bhi hai🥺". Manisha looked at him and said " haan , Mera beta vihaan , jisse main vahan chod kr aagyi,, jiska guilt mujhe aaj bhi hai,, lekin jab Tak mishti uske saath hai mujhe yakeen hai vo mere Bete ka poora dhyaan rakhegi, mujhe vihaan see zyada mishti ki fikar hai ,, na jaane kis haalat mein hogi". Abir said" lekin vo hai Kon".

Flashback starts

It's been 5 years of Nishant and Manisha's marriage.  Nishant had broken her to that extent that she can do nothing but pray for her death. But when she thought to end her life on her own she got the news of a life being inside her. She didn't know she should be happy or not. Happy that she is going to be a mother or sad that this baby is of Nishant. She would often talk to the baby inside her womb and cry. Nishant was so much happy he took care of her very nicely .  Due to her pregnancy hormones she also wanted attention ,, sometimes she would throw things at him , shout at him but he dealt with her with too much patience.
The day their baby delivered.  Nishant was the most happiest person , and Manisha was just looking at him and wondered what kind of life the baby is going to have. 
Nishant named the baby Vihaan Maheshwari.
It's been six months since vihaan born.  Manisha was happy with vihaan .
It was one fine day . Manisha woke up with someone trying to opening her  shirt's button. She immediately open her eyes to see little vihaan looking at her cutely and was almost lying over her , she picked him up and saw nishant sitting on the edge of the bed , looking at them adoringly. He said" isse shayd bhookh lagi thi ,, boht ro Raha tha , is liye tumhare paas le aya , isse pehle main tumhe uthata , yeh khud hi tumhare upar aagya". She smiled looking at the baby who was still struggling to open her shirt.
She said" aww merre baby ko bhookh lagi hai ". She was about to open her shirt when she saw Nishant still sitting there . She hesitantly looked at him but Nishant didn't moved from his seat. She moved a little sideways covering herself from him and started feeding him. Nishant chuckled and said" still shy Manisha ,, itna tym hogya hmaari Shaadi ko". And winked at her , while Manisha didn't said anything and kept looking at vihaan.

Nishant received a call from someone and excused himself and after two minutes he came back with a foul face. He told Manisha" jab bhi main sochta hu sab sahi hogya ,, koi na koi problem aa jaati hai,, Maine socha tha tum main aur vihaan kahin long vacations ke liye jayenge,, vaha sirf hum teeno honge lekin ab dekho ye AA rahi hai". Manisha looked at him and asked" Kon?". He said" Mishti,, Meri bachpan ki friend, actually mere papa aur iske papa boht ache dost thy ,,hum saath bade huye Hain,, uske papa zyada kaam Ke liye bahr hi rehte thy,, aur uski mom well vo to kabhi Ghar pe dikhti hi nhi thi,, mishti Sara din hmaare Ghar pr rehti,, aur vo mere Mumma papa ko Mumma papa kehti thi,, aisa smjhlo vo apne parents see zyada mere parents see close thi,, aur aaj vo yaha AA rahi hai,,usse nhi pta Meri Shaadi KE baare mein,, aur main tumse expect krunga ki tum uske saamne bilkul ache see behave kro,, ek achi housewife,,smjh gyi". Manisha nodded and got up and placed vihaan on bed and said" aap zara vihaan ka khyaal rakhna , main abhi aayi". She said without any eye contact and was passing by him when he held her wrist and pulled her closer" kab Tak mujhe ignore krogi tum, itne saal hogye Manisha, hmara baby hai,, Maine tumhe itna pyaar Diya ,,yeh sab tumhara hai,,fir bhi tum ek chance dene ko tyaar nhi ho,, Kal ko jab ye bada ho jayega, to usse bura nhi lgega, Kya kahega ye logo see iski Mumma iske papa ko dekhna bhi nhi chahti". Manisha said" itne saalo see logo KE samne ek boht hi happily married wife ka drama kr rahi hu na,, to uske saamne bhi krlungi,". She said directly looking into his eyes and he smiled" aaj kitne dino baad tumne Meri taraf dekha". She turned her eyes to other side and said" lekin tumhe kabhi Meri aankhon mein chipa dard dikhayi nhi Diya jiski vajah sirf tum ho". He said" hmesha usse yaad krke roti rahogi aur aage nhi badhogi to vihaan KE liye acha nhi hoga Manisha,, ek baat ache see smjh lo ,, no one can snatch u from me, no one". They kept looking at each other in eyes and then only they heard the song with dhol beat.. Manisha looked at him and he said" Mishti is here, ab Chalo mere saath,,aur haan koi bhi chlaaki krne ki koshish ki to smjh Lena, main Kya KR skta hu". And she nodded and picked vihaan and she went down with Nishant holding her hand.
They came down and saw dhol vaale and then they heard song ..
."kr gyi chul".

Nishant rolled his eyes and told Manisha" yeh boht badi drama queen hai ,, hmesha aise hi aati hai". Manisha smiled, she also used to be like her now what she had become.
Then she saw a girl entering inside while dancing. Girl was wearing a purple off shoulder dress with long boots.

She came inside dancing and came to nishant and hugged him tightly, nishant also hugged her back

She came inside dancing and came to nishant and hugged him tightly, nishant also hugged her back. Mishti shouted" o my god,, I missed uh so much,, kaise ho tum". He said" pehle see aur bhi better". She said" achaa g that's great". Mishti was about to say something when Nishant cuts her in between" mishti isse Milo ,, Meri life , Mera sab kuch Meri better half my love Manisha and Mera beta vihaan". Mishti stepped back and was shocked beyond limits. She asked" wife?? Beta ,, tumne Shaadi krli,". He nodded and hugged Manisha sideways. Mishti looked at Manisha with hurt and Manisha extended her hand and said" hello nice to meet u mishti". Mishti looked at her up and down and looked at Nishant, she wasn't able to digest the piece of information she just received. She with shaky hands , shook her hand with Manisha and said" hh..hi". And looked at Marie and said" Marie aunty, main thakk gyi hu ,, araam krna hai mujhe, lunch time aa jaungi". And she ran to her room , Manisha found her behavior a little absurd and looked at Nishant who said" she is just a kiddo,, don't bother urself" and he took her with him.
Here mishti enter her room and cried sitting near the door" kyu bhagwaan g ,, aisa Kyu kiya aapne, itne saalon baad Maine himmat ki thi ,,ki is baar Nishant ko bol hi dungi,, lekin AAPne usse mujhse cheen liya aur us Manisha ko de Diyaa ,, uski biwi ,,uska bacha,, vo to hogya happily married,, aur main Jo usse itna pyaar krti hu,, uska kya,, ab main usse kabhi nahi keh paungi that
Nishant  I love u".

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hlo everyone how are you all hope doing well and safe at home
So how was the chapter , do tell ur views in comment section and vote also

Precap:- mishti jealous of Manisha

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘