💖Chapter - 15💖

Nishant looked at Manisha and little vihaan and said" Manisha tum jaao , mishti ko khaane ke liye bula laao, vihaan ko mere paas chod do". She nodded and placed vihaan in his lap and before she could go , he said" aur haan koi hoshiyaari nhi ,,usse zyada baat ki to,, u know". She gulped and nodded .
Manisha came to her room and hesitantly knocked on her door. Mishti opened the door and looked at her angrily and said" yes". Manisha said" vo tumhe neeche khaane ke liye bulaane aayi hu ". She said" hm ok". Before Manisha could say anything mishti shuts the door on her face. She pouted and said" Nishant bhi weird hai aur yeh uski dost bhi ". She came down and started serving the food . Nishant was holding vihaan is has lap and Manisha was filling his plate. Nishant was looking at her with love. Mishti was coming downstairs when she saw them together and clenched her teeth.
She came towards them and sat down.  Nishant was talking with mishti but she was just looking at Manisha. Then out of blues she said" buddy tune Shaadi krli aur btaya bhi nhi,, vo bhi Manisha jaisi...". Nishant stopped her Midway and said" watch ur words,, she is my wife,, my life my love,, Manisha mere liye perfect hai ,, aur Shaadi humne mandir mein ki,, zyada bada function nhi Kiya as Meri Manisha ko yeh sab pasand nhi tha haina baby". He looked at Manisha and she nodded. Mishti said " ohh,, so Kon hai yeh iski family vgera ,,kahan mili tumhe". Nishant looked at her irritated" mishti!!! Uska naam hai Manisha aur vo tumse badi hai ,,hum dono friends hai ,,mujhe Jo mrzi bol skti ho but talk to her with respect,,aur hum dono ki story main tujhe fir kabhi Bata dunga,, abhi hmara sone ka tym hogya hai,, good night". He took Manisha and vihaan with them and went towards his room. Mishti kept looking at them and then looked at Marie , and sadly smiled. Marie also knew mishti loved Nishant but destiny had other plans for her. Mishti said" Marie aunty ,, Manisha boht lucky hai ,,usse Nishant ka pyaar mil Raha hai". And walked upstairs. Marie thought" tumhe nhi pata mishti ,Manisha kitni unlucky hai ,,aur tum kitni lucky ho Jo uss devil se Bach gyi".

Next day Nishant after giving instructions to Manisha not to be smart , left for his work . Manisha was sitting in the garden with vihaan and he was playing with flowers. Mishti saw her and went to her and sat beside her . Vihaan looked at her and then at Manisha . He hide himself in Manisha's lap and peeked through her dupatta , mishti Chuckled. And forwarded her hands and said" may I". Manisha nodded and mishti picked little vihaan , who was on the verge of crying  , he looked at Manisha , Manisha wanted to take him back but then mishti started singing
La lala laa laa
Lal lala lallllaaaa....

Vihaan looked at her , Manisha also smiled at her. Mishti got up by placing little vihaan on ground.

Dil se bandhi ik for...
Jo Dil Tak jaati hai....
Jaati hai....

Then she looked at vihaan and sat in front of him and held his little hands in her and make him dance while singing

Pyaar KE bandhan baandhein jaati hai....

angana mein pyar ke gulal
jo khil khil jate hain, khil jate hain
riston ki bagiya mahak jati hai

Vihaan also started laughing and dancing when mishti twirled him in air and he clapped his hands.

aankhon mein sapna, sapne mein apna
ek nanha sa mehama hai
hmm..

Mishti turned to see Manisha singing and smiled. Manisha came towards mishti who was holding vihaan and cupped his cheeks and sang

roshan hoga kab wo deepak
sabke dilon mein armaan hai

She took vihaan from mishti and kissed his cheeks.

sach hone wala hai ek sapna
chehakne wala hai ghar angana

Mishti sang and came to vihaan and held his feets and said

nanhi si kadmo ki aahat aati hai
hmm..

And mishti and other servants started dancing around Manisha and vihaan. Vihaan was also dancing with them,, then mishti took vihaan from Manisha and placed him on ground and holding manisha's hands started dancing,, Manisha also started dancing with her and for one second she forgot everything.

When they got tired they sat down panting, and then started laughing. Mishti looked at Manisha , but she was still laughing loudly,, suddenly mishti noticed that Manisha's eyes were filled with tears and her laughter turned into cry.. she immediately came towards her but Manisha picked vihaan from there and  ran towards her room and locked it. Mishti knocked her door many times but she didn't replied.
Mishti saw Marie downstairs and ran to her and said" aunty ,Kya baat hai ,, vo suddenly rone Kyu lagi ,,mujhe kabse lag Raha hai Manisha kuch ajeeb hai ,, Maine to use kabhi baat krte suna hi nhi,, aur aaj jab vo itne ache mood mein thi suddenly rone lagi ,, aisa Kya hai Jo mujhe nhi pta,, Kyu vo itni shaant rehti Hain". Marie wanted to tell her everything but knew Nishant will kill her. She said" nahi aisa kuch nahi hai ,, vo shuru see boht km bolti hai ,,aur shyd aaj usse apni family ki yaad aagyi ho is liye vo rone lagi". Mishti knew Marie is hiding something from her and said" family,,kahan hai family unki,, itni yaad aa rhi hai to Milne chali jaaye".
Marie said" vo ab is duniya mein nhi hai ,, accident mein death hogya tha". Mishti nodded and came to her room and said" mujhe Kyu lag Raha hai ki yaha kuch to gadbad hai ,,koi na btaaye ,, main khud pta Kr lungi,, jasoos mishti lagja kaam pe".

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hlo everyone how are u all , hope doing good and fine at home .
With ur love ,I m also doing fine now.
So how was the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also

Precap:- mishti's escape plan

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘

Keep patience I will update late , but will update for sure😁