💖Chapter - 18💖

Abir was sitting in his office when his secretary gave him the file and he was looking at it. This file containing all information about Nishant. Sighed he started reading it and then he got his picture and clutches it very badly and said" tumhe main barbaad kr dunga nishant Maheshwari. " Then he looked at another picture which was of his wife and kid  and was about to open it when Kuhu enter inside and picture fell down from his hand and she  said" u idiot itne dino see kahan gayab thy tum ,, I m just fed up WID u ,,why didn't u picked my calls,, I was so worried for u"..  she sat in front of him and asked" hello?? Kaha khoye huye ho". He said" Kal mujhe Meri Manisha di milgyi". Kuhu looked at him shocked and said" what..Manisha dii,,but u said she is no more ,,how come...o my god ,,tell me everything in detail" and then Abir told her everything and Kuhu had tears in her eyes and said" I m so happy for u buddy ,, finally u have ur family " . Abir said" main apne dii ke har dard ka hisaab lunga us Nishant Maheshwari see" . Kuhu said" say it again,,Kon??? Nishant Maheshwari?? O my god ,, how can it be possible". Abir said" Kyu Kya hua,". She said" arey I know him". He said" kaise ,,Kahan mili tum,, kahin tumhare saath kuch.." she said" what's my surname" he said" Maheshwari but why". She raised her eyebrow and he looked at her and then realized and said" is he ur,,o my god he is the same Nishant ...ur BROTHER " she nodded and gritted her teeth. She said" hmm ,,the mafia king obviously,, mujhe mere mom dad se alag krne vaala,, iski vajaah se Meri best friend Mishti mujhse dur huyi" . Abir looked at her shocked and said" Mishti??? Tum bhi jaanti ho usse". She said" of course,hum dono ek hi class mein thy,, mishti isse like krti thi ,,high school mein,,fir mishti abroad chali gyi ,,aur nishant Italy ,,aur main yaha Mumma papa ke saath,, kuch saalo baad Nishant ne papa ka saara business barbaad kr Diya,, aur jab dad ko pata chala to isne hum teeno ko maarne ka plan bnaya,,dad ko pata chal gya aur unhone mujhe driver uncle ke saath vaha see bhaga diya,,aur uske baad khabar ayi ke usne mom dad ko mar Diya,, I was left alone in this world bcoz of my so called brother ,,,I wanted revenge but fir tum mujhe mile aur smjhaya ki kuch cheeze hmaare haathon mein nhi hoti,, shyd usse Mera dur rehna hi sahi hai aur vo baat sahi bhi thi lekin Jo Nishant NE Manisha di KE saath Kiya ,,I won't forgive that hum badla lenge ". He reluctantly said" shyd tu..tumhari friend Mishti vahi ladki hai jisne dii ki help ki thi". Kuhu asked" really ,,iska Matlab mishti vapis aagyi ?? to fir to mishti NE hi usse sabak sikha Diya hoga,,boht strong hai vo,". He said" I hope so TOO". He said" ab tum hi Meri help krogi us Nishant Tak pohchne mein " and he smirked and she smirked back. They both went outside while picture of mishti and vihaan was lying on the floor.

Here Mishti came home and went to vihaan's room and saw him thinking something very deeply. She went behind him and said" Mera baby Kya KR raha hai" . He looked at her and said" Mumma ,, papa ache nhi hai Kya" Mishti looked at him and said" Kyu Kya hua baby". He looked at her teary eyes and said" papa was hitting u when he was going ,,I saw u".
Mishti looked at him confused and said" no baby he didn't hit me,, it was just by mistake" he said" noo.. papa is bad ,,I will not talk to him ,,I hate him,,I will save u ". She hugged him and cried. He wiped her tears and said" don't cry Mumma ,, I will hit him with my bat " . Then he looked at her cheek,, touched her bruise and said" yaha dard ho Raha hai". She nodded in no and said" I m fine ". He kissed her cheek and said" now it will be fine". And hugged her.

Manisha was looking outside when Myra came from behind and said" Kya hua RJ Misha". Manisha looked at her and picked her and placed her on her lap and said" kuch nahi,, bas thoda headache ho Raha hai" . Myra placed her hand on her head and Said" o my god.. u have fevel(fever) ". She gets down and came back with her stethoscope and placed it on Manisha's heart and said" ek lambaa saans lo". Manisha did as told and then Myra checked her pulse and said" Mish(miss) Manisha ,, conglats(congrats) aap maa ban ne vaali hai". Manisha looked at her wide eyes and said" Myra ..." Myra giggled and said" aapko pata hai , Kal tv pe bhi actless(actress ko headache hua tha,,fir doctal ( doctor ) ne btaya vo ..pegnat..nahii...pleglet( pregnant) hai,,aur maa ban ne vaali hai ,,aapka headache ho Raha hai ,,aap bhi pleglet ( pregnant) ho,,vaise Mumma yeh hota hai Kya hai". Manisha glared at her and said" Myra tum Sara din tv dekhti rehti ho,,ussi ka asar hai ,,band krna hoga mujhe yeh tv " . Myra with teary eyes said" Mumma ,,aap sad baithe thy is liye main aapko hssa Rahi thi ,,ab to AAP mele(mere) saath khelte bhi nahi,,ish(is ) liye main aapke pass aayi thi". And sadly looked down. Manisha felt bad for her bcoz she really didn't spend much time with her . She picked her up and kissed her cheeks" sorry baby aaj se Mumma sirf aapke saath tym spend kregi". Myra smiled widely and said" Mumma ...vo abil lajvansh( Abir Rajvansh) kab aayenge". She said smiling shyly ,,while Manisha laughed at her ". And hugged her .

Two mothers suffering , one is taking care of the kid who is not her's while going through physical and emotional trauma while other who took a big step to protect her second kid leaving her other child in hell.... How will Abir be able to give these two mothers their peace of life ... Will Abir be able to know one with whom he fell in love is suffering bcoz of his sister???. How will he react???

Too know stay tuned with me..

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey everyone how are u all hope doing good and fine at home

Sorry updated late but u know the reason...
So how was the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also

Precap:- Kuhu and Abir's plan

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘