💖Chapter-25💖

Manisha looked at mishti standing there holding the gun and was just looking at Nishant. She came forward and stood in front of his body who was looking at her and said" Mishti tum... Yaad rakhna agar .. m.main Bach gya to...tum...n..nhi". And Mishti hit him with the gun and then started kicking him, she slapped him many times. Then she looked here and there and found a rod came back with it and started hitting him with it , and was shouting and crying , she continuously hit him , his whole body was bleeding. Manisha and Abir we're shocked to see her like this. Mishti threw the rod away and looked for something else which can harm him in more cruel way. But what she didn't knew that he was already dead. She saw the knife there and go-to pick it , when Abir told Manisha to stop her. Manisha looked at him and hesitantly she placed her hand on her shoulder and mishti immediately brushed her hand off her and pointed the knife at her, but then saw it wasn't Nishant , she kept looking at Manisha and then realized who is she.
The knife fell down from her hand.
Manisha forwarded towards her and mishti just kept looking at her. Manisha slowly placed her hand on her shoulder, and caressed her face and whispered" Mishti!!".
She pulled her closer and hugged her. Silent tears made their way from their eyes and they both cried silently hugging each other. Abir also couldn't stop himself from crying. Mishti also hugged her back and started crying bitterly. Nothing could be heard except mishti's cry. Manisha was trying to console her but was failing miserably. Bcoz she herself was not able to stop her tears. Abir looked at Nishant dead body and realized something.
He went to both of them and said" dii AAP dono ko yaha se Jana hoga jaldi". Manisha while still hugging mishti asked him" lekin , mishti ko dekho , yeh apne hosh me nhi hai". Abir said" I know but police aane Vali hogi, aur main nahi chahta AAP dono pr koi bhi allegations lge , so plz jaao yaha se". Then only police entered there and they both were shocked to see them there who called them here.
Police looked at the body and asked" Ms mishti Kon hai". Abir and Manisha looked at mishti who was now looking silently. Mishti said" Maine bulaya tha aapko , Maine Nishant ka khoon kr Diya arrest me". Abir and Manisha was just looking and trying to observe what is happening. Inspector looked at her and said" chaliye aap hmaare saath , aap teeno ". Mishti said" inhe Kyu ?? maara Maine hai , mujhe lekar Chalo". Abir interrupted" nhi isse Maine maara hai , yeh sirf mujhe bchaane ki koshish KR rahi Hain". Mishti said" tum Kon ho ,, Nishant ko Maine maara hai , jhooth kyu bol rahe ho , mere paas usse Marne ki vajah hai , aur mujhe koi regret nhi hai iska , arrest me". Inspector said" aap teeno shaant rahiye , aur chaliye hmaare saath" . Dead body was sent to hospital for further investigation.
They trio were sent to police station whole ride mishti was just staring in Oblivion while Abir was angrily staring at her. Mishti looked at him and he asked" tumhe yeh sab krne ki Kya zrurt thi". She just turned her head away from him. Manisha looked at Abir and asked him to be quiet. Manisha placed her hand on mishti's. And said" tumne yeh sab krke khud ko kitni badi problem mein fsa liya hai , tumne ek baar bhi vihaan ke baare mein nahi sochaa ". Hearing this mishti looked at her and pushed her hand away from her and didn't said anything.

They all reached police station.
Police inspector asked her " agar main galat nahi hu to AAP Mr nishant ki wife hai na". Mishti said" jii nahi". Abir And Manisha looked at her and she continued" vo Mera pati nahi tha , humne kabhi Shaadi nhi ki , vo sirf duniya KE liye tha". Inspector then looked at Abir and Manisha, asked them what they were doing and what relation they have with him. Abir was just looking at mishti and wasn't saying anything.

After 3  weeks

Mishti was looking at the sleeping figure of vihaan who was holding her hand tightly and his face was having traces of tears because before sleeping he was crying continuously bcoz mishti returned after 2 weeks.  After all the clearance of court and all .
Court didn't charged her for  anything telling this to be an act of self defense.

Here Abir was standing near window. Manisha placed her hand on his shoulder. A lone tear escaped his eyes and Manisha said" kaise tum apne aap ko dukh dete rahoge Abir, tum khud himmat haar Kar baithe ho , to mishti ko kaise sambhaloge , aise baithne see ya vahi soch soch kr tum kab Tak vahi Sab sochte rahoge".
Abir said" di chaah KR bhi vo baat dimaag see nhi nikl rahi , usse bhoolna chahta hu but mishti ki vo baat jitni baar yaad aati hai , khoon kholl uth ta hai , issi baat ka afsos hai ki us kameene ko main nahi maar saka".
And he turned around and hugged her and said" Kyu main usse  pehle bcha nhi saka dii,, kyuu???". And he recalled mishti saying to inspector

"I killed him bcoz he raped me"

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hlo everyone how are u all hope doing well and enjoying at home
So how was the chapter do tell ur views in comment section and vote also

Precap:- Anothet shock for Abir

Till then be safe at home and bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘