Chapter 5: Getting your first target

After leaving I.M.P's headquarters, you immediately got a text on your Hellphone from a certain spunky powerhouse with a...provocative picture attached.

Cherri Bomb: Hey there, handsome.

Cherri Bomb: See anything you like?

Y/N: Not that this isn't a pleasant surprise but how did you get my number?

Cherri Bomb: I have my ways. You know, I never did properly thank you for helping me and Angie take down Sir Edgelord.

Y/N: You don't owe me anything.

Cherri Bomb: Awww. Not even just a few minutes of making out? I don't bite. Much.

As tempting as the offer was, you were still hesitant. You hadn't been intimate with a woman for years. Not since Helen had left you. Most of the female sinners in Hell either ran away screaming at the sight of you or were only interested in giving you a blowjob for $50. 

Y/N: I'm not trying to make you think I'm not interested. Believe me, I am. I just need some time. It's...been a while.

Cherri: Oh. Weird vibe, but ok. You have my number for whenever you're ready. But that can't stop me from sending you some more sexy pics.

You rolled your eyes with a slight chuckle before pocketing your phone and continuing your trek back to the Hotel. It was getting late, almost 9 PM. Knowing Charlie and Vaggie, they almost definitely had some choice words regarding the note you left this morning. Charlie would be voicing her concern while Vaggie would be cussing you out in Spanish. You sighed.

Y/N: At least I know what to expect by this point. Though I'm definitely not in the mood.

As you reached the Hotel, you yawned before tiredly kicking the door open. Everyone except Alastor jumps in surprise.

Y/N: (Half-asleep) Honey, I'm home!

Vaggie: And where were you?

Y/N: Oh you know...out. Doing my whole 'Idiot playing hero' thing.

You stumble over the couch and collapse on your back.

Husk: Is he tired or drunk?

Y/N: You're drunk!

Alastor: 

Husk: I...you...yeah.

Charlie walks over to you, places a hand in your shoulder, and kneels down in front of you.