Spring Broken (18+)

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf who was a huge help with this chapter.

Scene opens on your room in the Happy/Hazbin Hotel changing into a muscle shirt, cargo swim trunks, and converse shoes when Charlie, Vaggie, and Maria walk in.

Charlie: What're you- 

All three stop and stare at you with flustered expressions

Charlie: Uh, what're you doing back so soon Y/N?

Y/N: I had to change for a mission so I can blend in, it's at a beach and it's spring break.

Vaggie: Don't you have a human disguise?

Y/N: Yes, Loona walked me through it, but with my riot armor, I'd stand out like a sore thumb.

Maria: What led up to this?

Y/N: Bare with me, because I barely follow it.

Flashback to earlier in the day. You are shown driving IMP's van while Loona rides shotgun. Moxxie, Millie, and Blitzo are in the back while Blitzo is singing along, poorly, to Mustang Dong.

Blitzo: I love this song ! [poorly singing along with "Mustang Dong" on the radio] ♫ You were a spicy little- uh- with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! ♫

Loona looks mildly annoyed, Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears while Millie rolls down her window and smiles.

Y/N: (muttering) That Robot Jester that ripped off Charlie had a better singing voice...

Blitzo: ♫ Fieeeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare... ♫  Thoooought it might be love, but you went--♫

Y/N: Literally no way in Hell am I listening to this. (changes stations)

Blitzo: Hey, I was list-

Y/N: I'm driving which means I have control of the radio!

Lift Me Up by Five Finger Death Punch starts playing.

Loona: Fuck yeah! I love this song!

The two of you start jamming out, with you singing Ivan Moody's part and Loona singing Rob Halford's part

During the song, Moxxie uncovers his ears due to you and Loona actually knowing how to sing.

You pull into the parking lot and approach the parking spot only for a pink car with a "sucks-4-life" bumper to swerve in and steal it.

Y/N: SHIT! (slams on the brakes) MOTHERFUCKER! (recognizing the car) Aw, crap.

Blitzo: Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!

Blitzo pulls out a megaphone and yells into it.

Blitzo: Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your TITS out of my parking spot!

The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitzo lowers the megaphone, shocked

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Verosika!