The Circus

A/N: Credit to Renowned Wolf for helping with a couple aspects. 

The episode opens with an exterior shot of the Goetia mansion. Cut to 11-year-old Stolas asleep in his bed, surrounded by stuffed animals while hugging one resembling a demonic Max from Sam & Max. Stolas wakes up, yawns, and smacks his lips.

Stolas (Young): (eyes shoot open in realization and sits up) My birthday, my birthday! It's my birthday!

Stolas leaps out of the sheets and lands on all fours on the floor. He runs off to his dressing room, arms raised in excitement as an Imp butler only known as Mr. Butler walks into view to attend to him.

Stolas (Young): Yaaaay! Birthday, birthday! WOOHOO! Birthday tiiiiime!

Mr. Butler: (opens a tin of hair gel and begins applying it to Stolas) Calm yourself, young Prince. You know excitement is unbecoming of a Goetia.

Stolas (Young): Oh! Right.

Stolas takes a deep breath to calm himself. The butler walks off to retrieve Stolas' vest and cape, returning to put them on him.

Stolas (Young): But Father told me, today is the day, I am old enough to know my purpose and responsibility! (eyes sparkle with glee)

Mr. Butler: Of course. (places a crown on Stolas' head) I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Stolas follows the butler out of the dressing room down a large hallway. The wall is lined with four giant pictures of Stolas at various prior ages. The first shows Stolas in his egg, sat upon a pillow and topped with a crown. The second shows him as a hatchling swaddled up in his crib, his swaddling cloth held together by a pin bearing the Goetia family insignia. He is accompanied by the demon Max plush seen earlier. The third shows him as what can be assumed to be a toddler, smiling as he hugs the demon Max plush. The fourth and final shows him in his current on-screen appearance, hugging the demon Max plush as an unknown creature drips green slime on his head.

Scene cuts to Stolas and the butler standing in front of large double doors, which open to reveal a throne room. Paimon, Stolas' father and King of the Ars Goetia, is seen sitting on the throne in his monstrous black demon form. He stands up, his form shifting to display various demonic creatures as he transforms into his normal, bird-like self. Mr. Butler walks over to Paimon and stands next to him as Stolas approaches his father.

 Butler walks over to Paimon and stands next to him as Stolas approaches his father

Paimon: Ahhhh! There is my little, uh...

Stolas smiles gleefully up at his father.

Paimon: (whispers to Mr. Butler while pointing at Stolas) Which son is this one? There's so fucking many.

Butler: Stolas, your highness.