Harvest Moon Festival

A/N: Credit to Renowned Wolf, who was a huge help with this chapter.

Scene opens you sleeping in your room at the Hotel. Charlie is sleeping on your chest while Maria and Vaggie are sleeping at your sides. Your phone suddenly rings. Vaggie groans and picks it up off the nightstand.

Vaggie: (half awake) Y/N's phone. What the fuck do you want?

Blitzo: Who's this, one of his bitches?

Vaggie: Excuse me?!

Y/N: (taking the phone) Blitzo, you have five seconds to get to the point or else.

Blitzo: Okay, shit, man. I just wanted to see if you wanted to go to some redneck festival at Millie's family ranch in the Wrath Ring with us.

Y/N: Sounds interesting. Also, why do I hear an echo?

Blitzo: Uh, I don't know what you're talking about.

Y/N: (not buying this bullshit) Right. (gets out of bed and walks over to the closet) I'll have to talk to Charlie about- 

You punch through the closet door and pull out Blitzo.

Blitzo: (nervously) Hehe, hi Y/N. You going to the festival?

Y/N: I don't see why not. But right now...Podrias abrir la ventana, mi pequena polilla, por favor?

A/N: Translation. Could you please open the window, my little moth? I apologize if this isn't 100% accurate. I used google translate.

Vaggie: With pleasure, Papi.

Blitzo: What's going on? What did you say?

You pick him up and yeet him out the window where he plummets to the ground. 

Cut to the Broken Assassin universe. That version of you is sitting in between Apple and Coco, who are snuggled up to him, when he suddenly looks around for something.

Apple and Coco: What is it, Daddy?

Broken Assassin Y/N: Just have a feeling someone is stealing my schtick.

Back in the Crime Fighter Universe

Maria: I'm starting to regret meeting him.

Y/N: But if you didn't, then we wouldn't have met.

Maria:T rue. At least one good thing came out of it.

Y/N: If I'm going to Wrath, I'll need to dress appropriately. 

Charlie: I have the perfect outfit!

She leaves briefly and comes back with an outfit that makes you look like Clint Eastwood from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly