Chapter 7: Clubbing

You and Loona had just arrived back at I.M.P headquarters in Blitzo's office.

Blitzo: So, how did it go? Don't leave out any details! 

Loona: Our target never saw it coming. 

Y/N: Scratch one less dirtbag breaking the law willy-nilly. 

Loona: 'Willy-nilly'?

Y/N: Uhhh...

Loona: (Chuckles) You're cute when you're flustered.

She kisses your forehead and walks back to her desk. Blitzo smirks. 

Blitzo: It is so good to know that Loonie is getting along with you. I think you'll fit in just fine.

He hands you a paycheck. You open it and your eyebrows shoot up.

Y/N: $10,000 just for killing one person?

Blitzo: What can I say? My employees are my family, and I always make sure that my family is taken care of.

You extend your hand and he pulls you into a hug which you reciprocate. A few minutes later, you were heading back to the Hotel whenever you overheard a female voice call out

???: Leave us alone!

You peered down an alley and saw what appeared to be a female Succubus and a Cat-based demon being harassed by a group of male demons wearing sports coats. One of them was the obvious leader and was accompanied by three henchmen.

 One of them was the obvious leader and was accompanied by three henchmen

Lead demon: Look, ladies. Valentino decides when you can leave the industry. Now you can come back with us and film what you're supposed to, or we can do this the hard way. 

Cat Demon: He wants us to film fucking snuff porn! We're not doing it! 

Lead demon: Hard way it is then.

Y/N: *Whistle*

Lead demon: Huh?

Bang!