CHERUB

A/N: Credit to Renowned Wolf for helping me with this chapter revolving around the annoying fuckers.

The episode opens up to a shot of Heaven's golden gates. The gates open and "Cherub Towne" is shown. Cletus flies in front of the camera.

Cletus: Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to ! Guess you did something good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessin's!

The cherubs begin singing the C.H.E.R.U.B Jingle.

You shoot a Sub-Zero style Ice ball at the TV the commercial is playing on, destroying it and freezing it mid-explosion.

Millie: Good one, Y/N! (kisses your cheek)

Blitzo: (readying his gun) Put up another one, Mox.

Moxxie swipes the frozen debris away and sets up another TV and switches it to channel 666 news

Blitzo: Eh. Not feelin' not. Next.

Moxxie switches the channel. A demonically dressed Betty Boop appears in black and white, dancing erotically with prominent breasts, holding a pitchfork. You, Blitzo and Millie look bored.

Blitzo: Uh-huh. Keep going, keep going, keep goin'...

Moxxie switches the channel again. Wally Wackford appears on the screen dressed in white with a black top hat, holding a cane.

Wally Wackford: I say, I say! Are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory! Where you make the things and I make the money!

Wally appears close to the screen with a pleading face.

Wally: Please! I'm very desperate!

Blitzo: Bingo! (shoots the TV)

Millie: Woo! You two are on a roll!

Y/N: Who was that loser anyway?

Loona snores while sleeping in a chair. She has her foot up on the table and twitches it in her sleep. A shaking wakes her up and causes her cup to spill.

Loona: Guys... Do you feel that?

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Is that a hellshake?

Y/N: I doubt those are a thing.

Moxxie: Because they aren't.

Millie: Alright! Don't panic, Moxxie!

Moxxie: I'm not "panicking," because hellquakes don't happen.

Loona: (shaking him) STOP GETTING HYSTERICAL, FATTY! (she smacks Moxxie across the room)

Y/N: (grabbing Loona and Millie by their ears) Both of you quit fucking around!

Loona: Ow, Y/N that hurts!

Millie: And not in the way we like!

A/N: In all honesty, they were being pretty dumb in that scene and contributing to the Moxxie torture porn.

The wall of your office crumbles and a Supervillain demon enters. Loona growls on all fours.

 Loona growls on all fours