Exes and Oohs

Credit to Renowned-Wolf for helping with this chapter.

The scene opens with an exterior shot of IMP's building . Cut to the inside of the office with Moxxie holding his signature mug. You and Loona are looking at her phone with you having your arm wrapped around her waist and Moxxie looks around.

Moxxie: *softly claps twice* You know, I checked the scale today. *inhales And it said I lost two pounds this week.

Loona looks at Moxxie, then rolls her eyes back to her phone, much to his annoyance.

Moxxie: I. Am not. FAT!

Y/N: Relax, Mox.

Cut to the front door kicked open by a furious Millie as she stomps around the office, mumbling angrily.

Millie: *mumbling angrily* Ooh! Such a fucking asshole! That little motherfucker. I just wanna take my finger up and shove it up his fuckin' little thing!

[Upon coming up to the table, Millie slams her coffee cup on the it, startling Loona and causing her to jump up onto your shoudlers. Millie then passes Loona and hits a button titled "Nut button!!" that summons a cardboard cutout of a human saying, "Hi! I'm a Hooman!" then throws a knife and lunges at said cutout. Moxxie looks at her, disturbed.]

Moxxie: Millie, honey. Is everything okay?

Millie hisses back at Moxxie in response, disturbing him even more.

Y/N: Alright, time you cooled off.

You throw an ice ball at Millie, coating her in frost and cooling her off literally and figuratively.

Millie: Yeah. Just...bumped into an ex. *tail twitches*

Moxxie: Oh! Oh...

Millie: *retracts knife* He just kept going on about how he has money now, "a bright future," and "a bigger cock."

Moxxie: Wait, what?

Y/N: I've never even met this shitbag, and I can already tell that's a lie.

Millie: *raises voice* Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to—

Millie punches the filing cabinet beside her in frustration. Blitzo enters the room on his phone shortly after.

Blitzo: What the fuck is all this noise? I got a client!

Moxxie: Sorry, sir. I'll get this all cleaned—

He holds up a photo of two imps making out in horse suits.

Moxxie: What is this?

Y/N: (nauseated) I've seen crime scene photos less disturbing than this.

Blitzo: Uh, research! For science! Just put it back correctly, okay? I alphabetized them.

He walks back into his office.

Blitzo: Okay, so let me get this straight: you don't want us going to at all for this job?

Cut to the inside of a mansion, with a client holding a lit cigar, and his chair facing a green fireplace.

Client: Correct. That will not be necessary. I'd like to meet you and your whole crew at my estate.

Blitzo: Uh, you want us killing someone in Hell. 'Cause I got to tell ya, that ain't exactly our business anymore.