Mr. Dun

"Ryan! What's up?" Tyler said, wrapping his arm around his friends shoulders.

"Hey Ty, how was your weekend?" Ryan asked, chuckling.

"It was alright, my dad wasn't there so it was definitely better than usual. Whatta 'bout you?"

"That's good, I'm glad to hear that. And mine was just any normal weekend. My mom was drunk, dad was out cheating. Y'know, the usual." Ryan laughed at his unfunny situation.

"I'm sorry Ry, you wanna come over after school?"

"Ty, its Monday, we're all coming over."

"Oh shit. Well you hear about the new English teacher?" He asked, changing the subject.

"We have a new English teacher?"

"Yo what's up fuckers!" Pete shouted at his friends, interrupting Ryan. "Y'all hear about the new English teacher?"

"He was actually just telling me about them." Ryan said.

"Oh shit, sorry." Pete laughed.

"You're good. I'm excited to meet him." Tyler said.

"Oooooh." Ryan giggled, giving Tyler the side eye. Which of course, made Tyler elbow him in the arm.

"Shut up! He's a teacher! And getting a new teacher is one of the most exciting things to happen in this stupid city."

"I say go for it." Mikey crept his way into the conversation.

"Jesus! Where did you come from?" Pete laughed.

Mikey ignored his friend and continued. "Go for it Ty! I think he's only like, 20. That's two years older than you. If it goes somewhere the most trouble he'd get in is sleeping with a student."

"Oh my god shut up." Tyler laughed, shoving his friend.

As the students piled into the small classroom, Tyler sat in the back. He didn't like being the center of attention and definitely did not like being called on by teachers. English was his first class, which left him nervous and excited. There's no way Mr. Dun is as attractive as Zach made him out to be, right?

"Good morning class!" An unfamiliar voice spoke. The man was facing the board and wrote down his name before he turned to face the class. "I'm Mr. Dun and I'll be your new English teacher for the rest of the year. Now," He paused to sit on his desk. "I know half of you probably hate doing this kind of stuff, and feel you have nothing interesting about yourselves, so we're gonna go around the class and say our names and one boring fact about ourselves." No body responded so Mr. Dun continued. "Okay, my name is Joshua, but I go by Josh. And I sleep with socks on." He laughed at himself. "Now you go." He pointed to a student at the top right.

"Um, my name is Jeff and I like crunchy peanut butter?"

Mr. Dun smiled and looked at the next student. "I'm Ashley and I'm a dog person."

Mr. Dun looked at the next student and as they went further down the line, they got closer to Tyler. Which made him panic. He hates this kind of thing, and his whole life is boring, he doesn't have one specific thing to say.