Got Me Cheesin' From Cheek to Cheek

"Fuck, Joshie." Tyler moaned.

Josh's eyes slowly opened as he heard his boyfriend. "Ty?" He asked quietly.

Tyler was rolling his hips into their mattress, his mouth was agape and moans were stringing out. "Oh, fuck me." He whimpered.

Josh realized that Tyler was having a wet dream and blood instantly ran down to his dick. "Tyler?" He said a little louder, trying to wake him up. Tyler moaned softly as his whole body twitched. He realized the boy had cum which made him fully hard.

He reached his hand down to his boxers and started palming himself. Looking over at his boyfriend, he moaned and cursed under his breath. He closed his eyes tightly and curled his toes as he was replaying in his head what he just heard. He removed his hand to lick it but when he went to go back, he felt a different hand around him. A smaller hand. Tyler's hand.

"Oh, fuck, I'm sorry Ty, I didn't mean to wake you." Josh said looking at his boyfriend.

"I'm pretty sure I woke you so it's pay back." He said, jerking off Josh.

Josh moaned quietly as Tyler sat up and drooled on the mans dick. "Fuck baby boy."

Tyler smiled and bit his lip. "Does that feel good?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

Josh nodded. "Fuck, it feels so good Ty."

Tyler lowered his head down and licked around Josh's head, making the man spill out moans. He put his mouth completely around Josh's dick and sucked on it, licking him as much as the boy could. Tyler bobbed his head up and down, gagging when Josh hit the back of his throat.

Josh's hand found Tyler's hair and tugged on it as he bucked his hips repeatedly. Tyler could tell the man liked hearing him gag, so the boy pushed his limits. He took all of Josh in, gagging when he could hardly breathe.

"Oh, fuck Ty, I'm gonna cum." The man moaned out.

Tyler moaned against Josh's dick and pulled himself off, leaving a string of spit. He gasped for air while jerking Josh off.

"Cum for me, lovie. Cum for your baby boy." Tyler whispered, putting his mouth around Josh again. He started bobbing his head again, faster this time. He gagged harder and drooled more.

Josh's jaw dropped and his fists clamped shut as he blew his load in Tyler's mouth. "Oh my, fuck." The man moaned.

Tyler sat back up, wiping the spit off his lips, after he swallowed everything. "You taste yummy."

Josh took a second as he was in pure bliss. "You didn't have to do that, Ty."

The boy smiled and kissed his boyfriend. "I believe the words you're looking for is thank you."

Josh smiled back. "Yes, thank you. I just feel bad I didn't get you off."

Tyler giggled and laid down, cuddling into Josh's side. "Believe me, you definitely got me off."

✴✴✴(later that day)✴✴✴

"Hey, thank you again for this morning." Josh said, walking behind Tyler and wrapped his arms around the latter.

"Lovie, you don't have to thank me." The boy giggled and leaned into the taller one.

"I know, just with everything-"

"We don't talk about that." Tyler cut him off. "That- it didn't happen." Josh didn't say anything so Tyler spoke again. "I don't mean to sound rude, I just don't want to be reminded of it. I want to move on and forget it ever happened. And if sucking your dick helps me, then I'll suck your dick 10 times a day!"

"10 times is a lot babe." Josh joked.

"Okay fine. 9 times." He giggled.

Josh kissed the back of Tyler's head and laughed. "9 times sounds good baby." He smacked Tyler's butt before he walked to the fridge.

"Hey, I actually have a question." Tyler said, putting a plate in the dishwasher.

"What's up?"

"Um, okay it's not really a question but more of a statement."

"Okay, go ahead."

"Okay. Um, I think I'm ready."

"Ready?" Josh asked.

"Um, yeah."

"For what?" He asked obliviously.

"For you, dummy." Tyler laughed.

"Ready for me? What- oh. Oh! Really?" He asked turning to look at Tyler.

The boy smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, I think so."

Josh smiled widely and wrapped Tyler in a hug. "I'm definitely making our first night a big deal, I hope you know."

Tyler giggled and hugged Josh back. "It doesn't have to be crazy."

"Oh it's gonna be crazy." Josh laughed.

Tyler beamed with happiness. He's never felt so safe with anyone like this before, it was really refreshing. "I love you so much, Joshie."

Josh pulled away and kissed Tyler lovingly. "I love you too, baby boy."

✴✴✴

Pete, Ryan and Tyler were in the treehouse smoking, waiting for Josh to come home. He was with Debby, it turns out she was pregnant so Josh has been helping her pick things out.

"I'm literally gonna be 19 in two and a half months." Tyler said, blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"And," Pete said taking his hit of the blunt. "It'll be around yours and Josh's seven months!" He said.

Tyler smiled and laughed. "You keepin' track of my relationship?"

"Yes." Pete said with a straight face before going into a laughing fit.

"Hey, you and Mikey are the only ones who aren't in a relationship." Ryan said tapping the blunt on the ashtray and passed it to Tyler. "That's like, over half our friend group."

"Ry, it's the same amount." Tyler laughed.

"Hm?" Ryan hummed.

"Okay, there's four of us, now five cause of Brendon, in this friend group. Right?" Tyler said, breaking it down.

"Right." Ryan replied.

"Exactly. You and Brendon are dating, so that's two. Me and Josh are dating, so that's one. There's two of the "og" members that are in a relationship and two that aren't. It's the same amount both ways." Tyler laughed.

"Oh shit, you right." Ryan laughed at his stupidity.

"I might ask him out." Pete said taking his hit and passing the blunt.

"Who?" Tyler asked.

"Mikey." He answered.

Ryan was blowing out smoke but he inhaled when Pete spoke, making him choke on a mix of air and smoke, making him cough hard.

"You're serious?" Tyler asked, taking the blunt from Ryan.

"Yeah, I don't know, I've had the hots for him for a while. And Mr. Stump and I aren't going anywhere." Pete answered.

"I say do it." Ryan said as he finished coughing.

"Yeah go for it. I didn't think Josh and I would go anywhere but he got me cheesin' from cheek to cheek." Tyler said smiling, thinking about his boyfriend.

"You two are my power couple." Pete laughed.