Hey Mr. Dun, I'm a Horny Teenager

"Hey buddy, how was your night?" Tyler asked Pete sitting next to him at the lunch table.

Pete was hesitant to look at his friend, but after a few seconds he looked up and Tyler's jaw dropped, making him gasp. "It was pretty shitty." Pete laughed shyly.

"Did your brother do that?" Tyler asked grabbing his friends face gently, pulling him closer so he could see Pete's black eye better.

"No, it was my dad. It's not that bad." He said pulling away. "It doesn't hurt."

"Pete... do you want to stay with me for a little?"

"You mean with your abusive parents? I'm okay, Ty. Don't worry about it."

"If it gets worse just let me know, okay? I'm sorry this happened Petey." Tyler pulled his friend into a tight hug, making Pete tear up a little.

"Ha! Look at the fags!" Some kid yelled across the cafeteria, forcing the two friends to pull apart. Which caused an uproar of laughter and small murmurs throughout the room.

"Suck my dick, or shut the fuck up." Pete yelled back, of course getting himself in trouble.

✴✴

"Hey Mr. Dun." Tyler greeted his teacher as he walked into the class.

"Hey bud." The teacher flashed a smile and continued writing on the board as other students piled into the room.

Mr. Dun started teaching to which Tyler paid no attention to. He was too busy thinking about his friend, he hoped he's okay. If Pete tells the principal who hit him, DCYF might be called and we all know how Pete's dad would react to that. Tyler just sat in his chair, completely ignoring his teacher, worrying about his friend. He didn't even hear his name being called over the intercom until Mr. Dun snapped him out of his thoughts. Tyler realized what was happening and collected his things before heading down to the office. And boy, was he nervous.

✴✴✴

"Tyler are you fucking kidding me? How many times is this gonna happen? Do I have to beat you to get it through your skull?"

"No mom, I'm sorry. The principal wanted me to stay after school today. There was a small fight between Pete and some kid and I was there and-"

"I don't give a rats ass! You better be coming home soon or I swear to God, you're never gonna wish you were born kid." His mom hung up on him, leaving him alone. Tyler sighed and started walking home, when a car pulled up next to him.

"Tyler?" The named looked over and saw it was Mr. Dun.

"Oh, hi Mr. Dun." He replied walking over to the car.

"Walking again? Did you miss the bus?"

"Yes sir, Mrs. Jennings wanted to ask me a few questions but waiting for her took thirty minutes and the whole questioning took an hour and here we are." Tyler explained.

"Do you need a ride?"

"Um, if that's okay with you, sir?"

"Of course it is. Hop in." The teacher smiled as Tyler climbed into the car. Mr. Dun drove off as Tyler buckled up. "By the way, you can call me Josh when we're off school grounds. Or after hours, at that. And stop calling me sir, it makes me feel old." He laughed to himself.