Joshie?

It's been a few days since Tyler's fall in the shower and things have been good. They boy is back in school and it's like everything is back to normal. Besides Tyler's broken ribs and his swollen ankle. His nose and hand are healing nicely along with all the other bumps and bruises. Moving in with Josh was probably the best idea Tyler could've acted on. He finally has someone to take care of him and look after him. Yeah, he did have Ryan, Pete and Mikey, but this was different. This, Josh, is exactly what Tyler needed.

Currently, Tyler is sat in English class totally paying attention to his teacher. It's been a full month since the boy was last in school and he felt like he was drowning, but it sure does help living with a teacher. Graduation is coming up a lot quicker than Tyler realized and it just made the boy panic. He doesn't think he'll be able to graduate, he doesn't know if he has all the credits or anything to let him. Josh said he was doing great in English, but Tyler says it's only because of his great teacher.

Tyler sat worried about his school work, he was only behind in a few classes. He caught up to some pretty quickly, but his Physics, Chemistry and Math class were kicking him in the ass. No matter how much he tried to get caught up, no matter how much he studied and practiced he just couldn't do it.

"Hey Ty, how we doin'?" Josh asked, squatting next to Tyler's desk.

"I'm sorry sir, I figured since I know what we're doing here I could work on other classes I'm behind on and it's just stressing me out."

"It's okay, as long as you're 100% sure on what we're doing, I'm okay with you doing other work." Josh smiled at the upset boy.

"Thank you, Jo-sir." Tyler corrected himself and blushed lightly.

Josh nodded and patted the boy on his back before he walked back to his own desk. Tyler looked around the class before his gaze met Josh's. They smiled at each other, making the boy blush even more. Josh really made everything better for him.

✴✴✴

"Hey buddy, how's it going?" Ryan asked Mikey as he climbed up into the tree house with Tyler behind him. They all settled down in their own corners and collectively let out a sigh.

"School's kicking my ass." Tyler exclaimed, packing one of his bongs.

Tyler passed the bong to Mikey as they exchanged looks. "For real dude. I'm so behind on English and Lit, I just don't fucking get it."

"Those are literally the only classes I have down!" Tyler said as Mikey hit the bong, handing it back to him. Tyler took it from his friend and took his turn hitting it, quickly passing it to Pete.

"Yeah, because you live with the fucking English teacher!" Pete said laughing and hit the bong passing it to Ryan.

"You're just mad you can't live with Mr. Stump dude." Ryan laughed, hitting the bong.

✴✴✴

"Hey, what did I tell you about smoking weed here?" Josh asked, leaning on the doorframe to Tyler's room.

"Um. That I could do it but not make a habit of it?" The boy replied, looking up from his text books.

"Yeah, this is like, the third time this week you've invited your friends over just to smoke."

"Um, okay. I'm sorry, it wont happen again. Can I get back to studying?"

"No, I'm trying to talk to you, Tyler." Josh said walking into the boys room and sitting in his chair.

"I said it wont happen again, alright? I'm sorry, I just needed to unwind and Pete has shit going on and we all just needed each other. I'm sorry, from now on I'll go to their houses and they won't come here." Tyler said closing his books.