Wake 'n Bake

Tyler was the first to wake up the next morning. They all either brought big blankets or their own sleeping bags, Josh and Tyler brought both, so the sleep wasn't that bad.

It was 10 in the morning and Tyler ate the cold, left over pizza from last night. He didn't know what to do so he just laid back down and tried going back to sleep.

It didn't work.

He rolled a blunt and took Josh's keys off the counter. He got on his shoes and headed out the door with a lighter and blunt in his hands.

While Tyler was out doing whatever, Pete woke up. He went straight to the bathroom and went pee while scrolling through Facebook. He was sat on the toilet for around 15 minutes before getting out. He tried making coffee after he left the bathroom, but realized there was no coffee maker so he just went to lay next to his boyfriend again.

He was still scrolling on his phone and after another 15 minutes, Tyler came back. He opened the door with a coffee tray in one hand, two coffee cups in the crook of his elbow and a lit blunt in his mouth. Tyler walked over to the counter and set the drinks down.

Pete whipped his head back and saw Tyler so he got up and walked over to him. "Hey." He whispered.

"Oh, hi." Tyler said with a smile. He handed his friend a cup of coffee and added a 'for you.'

"Thanks Ty." Pete smiled back.

"Oh!" He paused and took a hit of the blunt before passing it. "This too."

The smell of the weed mixed with the coffee (along Pete and Tyler's talking) woke up some of the other guys.

"Wake 'n bake." Tyler says to Ryan as he walks into the kitchen.

Ryan smiles and takes the blunt from Tyler. Inhaling the smoke, he pulls out a cold piece of pizza from last night. "How long have you been awake?" He asks, being handed a cup of coffee from Tyler.

Tyler was about to answer when Mikey walked in. He kissed Pete on the head before sitting next to him. "G'mornin' Petey." He says groggily.

"Good afternoon Mike." Pete replied. He passed the blunt and his cup to his boyfriend and showed him a meme on his phone.

"Y'all having a party and didn't even invite me? Rude." Brendon laughed, sitting next to his boyfriend.

Josh was the only one still asleep, which made Tyler upset. Seeing all his friends kiss made his lips lonely. He took the last hit of the blunt and put it out before walking out of the kitchen to the sleeping Josh.

He smiles at the sight and climbs into the sleeping bag. He throws his arm over Josh's side and pulled himself closer.

"You smell good." Josh said with a smile, his eyes still closed.

"You're warm." Tyler answered, smiling back.

Josh hummed and kissed Tyler's cheek, finally opening his eyes. "What time is it?" He asked.

"Around 11." He answered shortly.

"M'kay, should I get up now?"

"You don't have to."

"You're only saying that so you don't have to stop cuddling me."

"You're not wrong."

All the young men went back to their old homes and had a moving truck lent to them, so they loaded in their favorite pieces of furniture, house by house. By the time the truck was full, Josh met up with them at Ryan's old house.

"Alright, got everything?" He asked the youngers.

"Yep! We're ready to go if you are." Ryan answered.

"Alright let's go." Josh climbed back into his car as the others loaded into the truck.

They drove back to their new home, following Josh the whole way. Ryan parked the truck closest to the house, so it would be easy to pull out the couches and bed frames.

One by one, they unloaded the truck and filled in the house. The couch in the living room, the chair by the island in the kitchen, the beds and bed frames in the bedrooms.

After almost three hours of finding the perfect spots, they finally finished.

"Fuuuuck." Pete groaned, falling back in the love seat.

"Somebody order pizza, I'll pack a bong." Tyler said, pulling out the weed.

"On it!" Mikey called.

An hour goes by and the pizza finally arrived. By the time they got to eat, they've already smoked enough to be starving. They ate in silence, the only sound was the music playing through a Bluetooth speaker.

"So we getting the rest of the "importants" tomorrow?" Josh asked with a mouthful.

"We should do it today, it's only like, what, 5?" Tyler said.

"Alright, well then we should do it sooner rather than later."

Pete pulled into the driveway, the truck doors swung open and out walked the friends. They walked to the back and started unloading the contents inside. That lasted another two hours. They finally completely finished furnishing the house, now all they needed was food.

They smoked and congratulated themselves, sitting in the living room; watching whatever show was on the tv. After slowly falling asleep, the guys decided it was time for bed.

They all walked up the stairs to their newly claimed room. Josh had to carry Tyler to theirs, as he was already asleep. It didn't take long for Josh to join Tyler though, along with the other guys.

Today was a tough, laborious day and tomorrow will be just the same.