What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?

(3 months later)

"Hey baby!" Ryan said sitting next to Brendon.

Brendon smiled and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek, pulling him into a side hug. "Hi cutie."

"The fact that I caused this makes me so fucking happy." Tyler said.

"Thank you, Ty. And you were right, why not give them an actual reason to hate?" Brendon smiled.

"Hey, have you guys seen Gee?" Mikey asked sitting next to Tyler.

"Um, not that I can recall, why? Did he not go home last night?" Ryan asked back.

"No, he didn't. I'm honestly so worried. Today is the 6 month anniversary of Frank and I don't think he's handling it all that well." Mikey answered.

"Just give him a day, if he doesn't come home tomorrow that's when I would actually start getting worried. And if you're overwhelmed, go to Frank's grave. He might be there." Tyler said, trying to reassure his friend. Mikey nodded and ate one of Tyler's fries, sighing lightly.

"Hey, he's gonna be okay, okay? He's a big boy, he can take care of himself." Ryan said softly.

Tyler was supposed to go to his house to get more clothes, but Zach called him earlier and told him not to. He said their dad got laid off from his job and he was home all day everyday. But, Tyler was getting tired of the same five shirts so he didn't really listen to his brother. He sneaked his way into his room through the window and raided his closet, grabbing his favorite shirts and jeans. He grabbed some summer clothes as the winter season was ending. He put all his clothes in a small bag and was on his way out the window but he heard the door swing open.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He dad drunkenly said.

Tyler turned around to see his dad with a bottle in one hand and a burning cigar in the other. "I'm grabbing my clothes. Don't worry, I was on my way out."

"You have some balls coming back here kid."

"You're the one who hit me. Aren't you the one who has the balls talking to me when I could easily call the cops on you again?" Tyler spat back.

Tyler's dad dropped what was in his hands and walked over to Tyler, grabbing him by his throat and lifting him up in the air. "But you wouldn't do that, would you?" Tyler didn't answer, making his dad squeeze his neck. "Would you?"

Tyler shook his head and hit his dads hand, as he couldn't breathe. He was quickly losing air, about to pass out as his dad threw him on the floor.

"Get your shit and leave. Never fucking come back here." His dad spat,  he grabbed his bottle and slammed the door behind him. Tyler tried catching his breath as he violently coughed.

"Fuck." He whispered under his breath and scrambled to his bag and tossed it on before leaving out the window.

✴✴

"I'm home." Tyler said as he closed the door behind him. He tossed the bag on the couch and walked to the kitchen to get him some water.