Nightmare

Error was silently sorting out her balls of wool, and yarn... She was trying to ignore the voices, when she felt something shift in the Multiverse.

She had to go and see what it was...

She opened a portal, and she entered an AU..... But she frowned, when she saw the name of this AU...

Dreamtale...

Why did she have a bad feeling, when she saw the name of this AU?

"Because you can feel Fate's grasp on it, there will only be one end..." Fire whispered. "Also, Goldy is an idiot."

"Goldy?" Error tilted her head, as she walked through the forest in this AU... The sky was red....

"Don't worry, you'll understand. Moon boy has a brain, you'll like him.." Fire giggled.

Error nodded her head, and she winced, when she saw the smoking tree stump...

"Whatever you do, don't flinch at Moon boy. He needs true friends." Fire told her, seriously.

"I won't... I have the feeling that I'll find someone who understands what I went through..."

"He won't be able to hear me, so I'll be quiet, and you won't have to reply to me... Don't worry about Ink, I set the bunny on him, again, to keep him busy." Fire told her.

Error smiled, as she heard footsteps behind her, and she slowly turned around.

It was another Skeleton, but he was covered in goop, and he had tentacles coming from his back. "Who are you?! Why are you here?!"

"My name is Error, and I'm here because I felt the shockwaves of what happened here..."

"It's more like Fate tap dancing the worst ending in..." Fire muttered.

"Shockwaves?"

"Yeah.... They were felt by those that had enough power to sense it... I'm one of them... And to be honest with you... You're lucky that it was me... It would have been the Paint Junkie..."

"Paint Junkie?"

"I'm going to switch his star darn paints for hot sauce extreme one of these days..." Fire grumbled.

"I'm talking about Ink... He really doesn't like it, when I have to destroy one of his precious AUs, or a copy that he makes... But it's not my fault that it's my job to destroy them... I have to destroy what the Multiverse doesn't need, or it will destroy itself when Ink reaches the limit of what it can hold!"

Fire pulled out her cell and she started plotting out pranks for Ink, and she added some pranks, for Dream, to her plans...

Nightmare blinked. "Are you talking about a balance?"

Error nodded her head, and she sighed. "And the Squid likes to beat the shit out of me, when he catches me in the act..."

"Let me guess... He's naïve, and he doesn't understand the responsibilities of his position?"

"Nope... He's a Soulless being that needs to drink paints, to feel emotions, and he thinks that the Multiverse is his playground... But I understand what you're talking about..."

"Hmm... now, what's a good AU to use this prank in..." Fire mused, Error would get a laugh from this one.

Nightmare blinked... Wait... Did this mean that she understood what he went through?! And from the scars that he could see on her bones....