Here we go again

Okay, I blame Firehedgehog's 'You are Error' for this. I was editing the "Lil' Red' chapter when I had the idea of making my own version of it...

But this Fate is smart, it's going to be harder than it looks to find the missing Admin...

----

Chaos smiled as everything settled down. They had gotten Fire back and everything seemed to be calming down.

Chaos hummed one of her favourite songs as she locked her desk area up for the night, her new wings were tightly curled up around her like a cloak. She was currently in her human form, with her hoodie tied around her waist.

There was no one else around, Chaos was the only Admin here.

They were actually a really nice way of telling her apart from her characters, because none of them had wings, apart from Searcher!Goth, and he couldn't use his wings, without his Dad's weapon, because of his age.

She stopped when a Fate walked up to her, with a cruel smile on her face.

"What's wrong Fate?" This was the second Fate to come down here on a regular basis, the first one had taken Fire....

Oh shit!

"Nope!" Chaos screamed, turning around to run away, but before she could set off the alarm for help, she felt something tugging on her wings, and her hoodie fell on the floor, as the knot that was keeping it around her waist, unraveled...

"You're just perfect!" The Fate shrieked as she used her white strings to drag Chaos into a portal.

Chaos could only watch as the portal closed in front of her eyes, leaving her hoodie on the ground...