Traveller

And here's a special appearance from Firehedgehog's Traveller!

And if you hate the Life in this story.. You're gonna love how she meets her end...

------

Reaper woke up, on that scratchy straw bed, and she choked on the sob that she could feel, in her throat... She wanted to go home...

"Are you okay little one?" A voice softly asked her.

She slowly turned around, to see who was talking, to her.

Traveller gently sat down, so he wasn't towering over.... a tiny female version of Reaper?

And... wow... now that Soul was very familiar....

"Who are you?" Reaper asked, and she winced, her movement had made the poorly healed breaks in her legs move, and it hurt...

"You may call me Traveller little one." Traveller whispered, and gently, he reached forwards, pressing healing magic onto her until most of the damage was a few bruises.... He really needed to work on his healing Magic again, especially if he kept coming across this type of situation.

Reaper started to relax, she could feel the healing Magic doing what it should be doing, and she could feel her bones knitting back together.... But her leg bones looked rotten, and sick... A parting gift, from Life, a curse...

"Oh.. what a twisted curse..." Traveller said, making a face.

"A curse?" Reaper asked, as she tried to stand up, but she yelped, and she sat down, on the scratchy straw bed.... It hurt to move, and it felt like pins, and needles, being driven, into her leg bones.

She wiped the tears away, from her eyes, with the back of her left hand.

"Fate wants this story to be entertaining in their twisted ways, Fire can only stretch Fate's Strings so far, before she's noticed." Traveller said, he could feel his Admin in this Multiverse.

"Fire?" Reaper tilted her head. "She gives me chocolate..."

"Yes, she shares with her best friends." Traveller said smiling, he really wondered why the other Admins just didn't follow Fire, and see who she shared her cookies, and chocolate, with... Fire did not share chocolate well, after all, she was an Error.

Reaper smiled, at Traveller, and then, she frowned. "I can feel Death Magic, from you...."

"I'm not from around here, you could call me a relative from another Multiverse." He grinned, did this make him related to Chaos in some twisted way now? "I wish that I could get you out of here, but the Fate here would reject me violently if I tried."

Humming, he started creating bandages from Magic, reinforcing them with as much anti-curses he could, and resistance. Usually, he left gifts, but giving this, seemed to be a better idea...

Reaper tilted her head. "Are you from Mr.Error's Multiverse?"

"No... mine is long gone, a very long time ago..." Traveller said as he finished the Magical bandages. "Brace yourself, this will hurt."

Reaper frowned. "Why is this going to hurt me?"

"I need to move your legs to bandage them." He told her.

Reaper gulped, and she placed the right sleeve, of her robe, in her mouth, and she bit down, on it.

Traveller, as gently as he could, shifted Reaper's legs, and he gently began to bandage the legs in the thick bandages. They were a deep black with blue lines that seemed to shift in beautiful patterns, he gently cleaned the legs as he went, and he healed every bit he could... not as much as he wished though...

And when he was done, he secured it with more Magic, making the bandages look like rather nice black pants with forever moving designs. He even quickly created simple soft shoes, that would cushion them a bit more.

Reaper whimpered, it hurt, but it was a good hurt, and the bandages were soft, and they reminded her, of something...

"I'm done." Traveller gently told her.

"Thank you."

"I have to leave, Fate's attention is shifting this way, and unlike Shell or Retcon, I do not have the same ability to escape like they do." Traveller said, unhappily.

"Help is coming." Fire's voice said, from nowhere.

"I know... Gen's coming, for me...."

"Don't forget, you have more friends then you think, that would rip reality apart for you. Be brave, little Chaos Reaper." Traveller said, and he leaned forward, and he gently kissed the top of her skull.

Reaper blushed, when Traveller kissed the top of her skull.

"Traveller... you have to leave now, Fate's attention is almost here." Fire said, she was still invisible.

"And don't do anything stupid Traveller..."

"Be well." Traveller said, and then, he was gone. The only trace that he had been there, was the fact that Reaper was mostly healed, and the bandages on her legs.

Reaper smiled, and she looked at the bandages on her legs, and she covered them, with her robe, to hide them, from Life.

A bar of moon chocolate was by her hand.

Reaper smiled, and she snapped a chunk of the moon chocolate, off of the bar, and she hid the rest of it, in her Item Space.

She nibbled on the chunk, and she smiled.