250 Followers Special (Part 1?)

A group of Skeletons blinked as they appeared on couches, that were arranged around a coffee table.

Ink snarled, and he tried to attack Error, but that was foiled when Broomie disappeared. "Broomie!" Ink shrieked, as everyone heard a 'poof' noise from the coffee table, as a note appeared.

'Dear Skeletons,

You have been brought here to answer a series of questions. You will not remember what happens in this room. Have fun!'

Nightmare frowned. "It seems that we will not be allowed to leave until we answer the questions."

Ink snarled, and he sat down, as the first question appeared.

"My favorite Pokemon is Infernape!" Reaper chirped. "But I like some of the other Fire starters too! And my least favorite dessert is anything with strong coffee in it! I don't like those desserts because Life keeps on trying to make me eat them!"

Ink blinked, and he stared at the tiny skeleton that had answered the question. That was Death?! She was a tiny fluffball!

"And the random thing about me?" Reaper hummed. "Well... I'm actually banned from having Skittles in fifty AUs..."

"I'm actually allergic to stupidly." Gen said. "And I have the paperwork to prove it."

"My tentacles keep on glueing themselves to each other..." Nightmare muttered.

"Ink wears kitty pyjamas." Error grinned, and Ink squawked. "I do not wear cat pyjamas!"

Reaper giggled as she ate the cookies.

"I don't want to be shipped with that dirty Sister Killer!" Ink screamed, while Nightmare looked at Error with a confused look on his face

"He thinks that I killed someone named 'Sister'." Error shrugged her shoulders. "And I don't know why... It's okay that you ship us in other Multiverses, but in our Multiverse, there is too much hate between me and Ink for us to have a relationship... And like my Reaper child, I'm more of an Ace when it comes to romantic relationships..."

-----

"Damn it!" Searcher swore as he slammed his hands against the table. "It's not enough!"

"Searcher... What's wrong?" Seeker asked him.

"Do you remember the Q & A?"

"Yeah, I remember... It knocked you, and the female Blue out, for two days, after you set it up."

"We did that to help the other Admins find the Multiverse that has our Admin.. We needed to make it's signal stronger so that they could find it, but we don't have enough questions to boost the signal!" Searcher snarled. "We're going to lose the signal! And without it, it's going to be harder for them to save Chaos!"

Seeker winced, and then, he frowned. "Can you do anything to change that? Like keeping the questions open, or extending the time limit?"

"Seeker... You're a genius!" Searcher yelled. "I can do that! I can give us more time!"

"I'll get coffee, while you do that." The Palette smiled as the Goth started to type... They were going to help the other Admins save their Admin...

-----

I'm extending the deadline for this Q & A, the new deadline is the end of June... And I want to say 'Thank you' to the users that asked the questions in this part of the Q & A, it meant a lot to me...