Glitchy adopts a Fluffball

Reaper hummed as she floated through the air, playing with her phone. She had just finished reaping for the day, and she was on her way home.

Fire idly skipped into view, and she threw some chocolate at Reaper, before she skipped out of view again.

Reaper swooped down to grab the chocolate, and she giggled, before she started to eat it.

"How disgusting..."

She turned around to see Life.

"A Death God, acting like a child."

Fire gave Life the finger from a few feet away, and she tied her feet together, before she left again.

"Hey, what I do in my free time is none of your business Life." Reaper growled, she wanted to enjoy her chocolate in peace.

"You should be carrying yourself with grace and dignity!" Life yelled.

"I don't have time for those." Reaper grumbled. "And unlike you Life, I have work to do, and you should get out of your Garden and try it?!"

Reaper didn't know why she was so snappy recently, but it might had something to do with how her Magic had been a bit unresponsive recently.

The last time that her Magic had been this unresponsive was during a time where she had back to back shifts for a week.

She had no time for this.

Life was still ranting at her, and Reaper could definitely hear her talking about Coffee, male pronouns and relationships.

She turned around to float away.

She didn't even get a few feet away before something hit her in the back of her skull.

Reaper screamed, dropping her phone and the chocolate, before several more hits landed on her back, causing her to stop floating and fall.

She managed to stop herself before she hit the ground, but her head was killing her, and her vision was blurry.

She took a shortcut out of there, landing in water, which caused Reaper to wince, as the water seeped through her robe and into her wounds.

She just had to be reaping the Souls of those who lived in a Pirate based AU...

----

A portal opened up, and a Skeleton stepped through it. This Skeleton had black and red bones, with the tips of her fingers being yellow.

Her bones were smooth and unblemished, apart from a crack in her left arm, which had been bound together by blue strings.

She was wearing a red sweater with black shorts and slippers.

"Stupid Squid." She muttered. "Why doesn't he listen to his Damn Mother when she tries to tell him to stop? Having 50 copies of Underfell is a bit too much!"

The tall Skeleton used her hand to block out the sun and she smiled, enjoying the warmth on her bones, before she flopped on the sand. It was nice, to have five minutes to herself, without having to run around, and deal with the Squid.

She couldn't underestimate him, the Squid had Dusted her twice, and she had just come back from the second one. He was getting better, it was only a matter of time before he realised what she had realised a long time ago.

She was not looking forward to that, the Squid would be a lot more trouble in a fight if he had Cheerleaders, and she did not know how long it would take for the Squid to create them...