Admins Assemble!

Fate crackled as she slowly, and carefully, transformed the Soul of the Admin. She took her time to lock away each memory as she slowly turned the human looking Admin into a black, yellow and red Skeleton.

It was a shame that the notes from the first Fate that tried this, the notes that she had used to create the field that hid the Destroyer's gender was lost, but as long as she had her Destroyer, she could overlook the little details like that....

She frowned when she realised that the wings had followed the Admin over to their new form and she cursed, the wings were tied to the Soul...

Wait... The Destroyer technically didn't need a full Soul to be alive, the Geno's that the other Fates used didn't have a full Soul....

She carefully removed most of the Admin's Soul, only leaving what the Destroyer would need to live, and the wings disappeared.

Fate laughed, but she still needed to hide the rest of the Admin's Soul, and sealing it up in the Anti-Void, in the same place as the Destroyer, was stupid. It would be so easy to find...

And the Admin herself was easy to spot because of her wings, where could she hid the Admin? It had to be a place where it was normal for everyone to have wings...

Wait, the Admin had black wings...

Fate looked at her Notes for Reapertale, this could work...

------

Chaos was screaming as she felt this Fate rip her in half.

It was so painful...

Fire, Flame, Snow, Doodis, Lunar, Nyx, Dark, Sarah, Misty, Align?! Can anyone hear me?! Help me, it hurts! I can't breath! I can't see! It's so cold... Please, help me! Where are you?!

------

Dark jolted up from where she sat and she growled, who was calling her? She quickly radioed Fire. “Something's wrong Fire, is anyone missing?”

She got her answer when she received a message from Fire.

---------

Sinead started, or rather, Blaze did. He sat forward in his bed, groaning as he clutched his shirt, over his Soul.

Sinead..?

<An Admin cried out for help.>

He blinked, and then, he stood up carefully, silently grabbing Broomie. Somebody called for help.

<And someone must come.> Sinead finished, with a hum coming from his Soul.

Blaze Ink snapped his phalanges and he disappeared, leaving multicolored embers behind.

He reappeared in the Admins's offices, looking around. "Wasn't Chaos here?"
Sinead took form beside him, her face was blank. "Yes. But she's gone."

---------

Sarah jolted. She was in the middle of a fight, but something was wrong. She could feel it in her soul... It must be one of the Admins.

'Just a few more minutes. I'll be there soon.'

She started fighting harder than before.