Geno and Glitchy

Reaper was screaming as she flew away from a vine creature that was after her.

Life had evolved into even more of a bitch after the break in, and it had become a weekly occurrence for Reaper to have to deal with one of her plant creations.

And they always seemed to bother Reaper when she was trying to eat chocolate.

She hadn't had chocolate for two weeks because of these things.

Reaper was this close to taking matters into her own hands and reaping Life herself. She had been addicted to chocolate ever since Fire had introduced her to Moon Chocolate, and to be cut off from it, for nearly two weeks, was killing her.

"Reaper~"

She muffled her screams, she just wanted some chocolate, and a little bit of peace, was that too much to ask for?

She didn't see the portal until she flew into it, but she didn't figure out what it did until someone crashed into her.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY!"

-----

Fate frowned once she noticed that Reaper had slipped through one of the natural cracks between Multiverses, the transfer had caused some of Fate's programs to fracture and break. She decided to check Reaper's programming when she got back and she froze...

She quickly added a line of coding to make sure that her fun wouldn't end too soon, and the idea that travelling across Multiverses came with a price, before she turned her attention to her real toy.

Dreamtale was slowly coming into existence and Fate squealed, soon, her precious boy would have more ways to have fun with the Destroyer.

She was so proud of what was happening right now.

-----

Error screamed as the red paint splashed her in the eyesockets, she couldn't see! SHE COULDN'T SEE!

She felt herself being knocked down, and something pinned her arms down, breaking them.

She screamed, before she stopped, as she felt something being brought down on her eyesockets....

Once.... Twice... She lost count of how many times that item was brought down on her eyesockets...

And hands, scrambling around in her eyesockets, trying to break bones and pull them out. She screamed again, using a bone attack to try and knock the artist off of her.

Make it stop! Make it stop!

The sound of a Blaster echoed throughout her head and Error breathed a sigh of relief as her Blaster shot Ink off of her, right before he Dusted her again...

----

Fate smiled, she was so happy to see that her Toy was suffering.

-----

Reaper stepped out on the other side of the portal. "I wonder why Mr.Error was so worried when he looked at my coding?" She asked herself, but why did she feel like she had forgotten somethings about her adventure.... Maybe it was a side effect of travelling between Multiverses?

But still, she wouldn't wait for the days to come....

Reaper smiled, right before a sudden pain flared up behind her eyesockets, she screamed, closing them as she curled up into a ball.

Make it stop! Make it stop!

A sudden portal opened underneath Reaper and she fell through it, landing in a nest of blue strings.