Chapter #41

Just as the sky started to turn yellow, I found myself in the trees closest to the training camp. I was in one of the highest branches, I look through the clearing to see Dad standing next to Mandalay, with Pixie-Bob in front of them.

I spent the last few hours just jumping through trees and they just get to stand there, then I see a small kid with a red hat walk out of the building to meet them. He doesn't look happy, relatable.

They start to have their conversation to pass the time while I try to figure out the best way to greet them. I decide on approaching from behind them, I pull myself through the trees not to be noticed, then make it onto the roof of the building, with a small thud.

"Hm, must be a bird," I hear Pixie-Bob brush it off.

"I hate birds," I hear the kid say angrily.

"Kota!" Mandalay says disapprovingly.

I make it to the edge and see them all standing there patiently waiting, I take a running start and go for the jump, landing with a summer salt. fucking dust

"I knew it wasn't a bird," Dad says.

"You all piss me off," I stand up, brushing the dirt and grime off my uniform.

"Don't say that Y/n!" Pixie-Bob cries.

"Her and Kota will get along well," Mandalay points out, the boy lets out a 'tsk' "Y/n, this is my cousin's kid, Kota!"

"Hey," I walk over and sit on the curb of the building.

"Don't talk to me," He says sourly while glaring at me.

I just stare back at him tiredly, throwing him off.

"I like your hat," I say in a monotone voice, shifting my stare back to the forest in front of us.

"Thanks," He looks down to the ground.

After about 45 minutes of waiting the class starts to show up.

"Looks like the litter is almost here!" Pixie says excitedly.

I stand up, causing Kota to walk away.

Pixie starts to go about how she thought it would take them longer, "You guys were seriously great!"

I make my way over to Tenya, who is with Shoto, Katsuki, and Izuku.

"Darling," Tenya greats me with an exhausted smile, weakly holding his arms open.

"Ten," I walk into him. "Sorry for ditching you guys," I look at the rest of them with my arms around my boyfriend.

"Especially the five of you!" Pixie looks over at us. "I call dibs on these kittens! I'll groom them myself!"

She runs over, trying to get close to one of the guys, before she could get to tenya, she backs off seeing that my scarf is up.

Izuku asks about Kota and Mandalay introduces him, "Don't be shy, say hi to everyone!"

Kota stays silent as Izuku goes over to greet him.

"It's nice to meet you," The older boy holds out his hand only to be met with a punch straight to his crotch.

"What a low blow!" Tenya runs over to Izuku. "You fiend of a child! A punch to the scrotum is unforgivable!" He yells while comforting his friend.

"The last thing I want is to hang out with some 'wannabe' heroes," Kota states while walking away.

"That brat's got spunk," Bakugou says smugly as he and I stand together.