chapter #39

Written Exam Day

It was the morning of the first day of final exams, I woke up to miss calls from Tenya and text messages from some class mates.

I rolled over in bed and put the phone next to my ear, calling Tenya.

"Good morning, love! Did you sleep well?" He greets me boldly.

"yeah," I mumble into the pillow. "you?"

"Ms. Aizawa, are you still in bed?" he asks in disbelief.

"maybe."

"this is unacceptable! I'm coming over!!" And with that, he hangs up the phone.

I turn over and set my phone back out on to my night stand and groan.

There's a knock at my door.

"Yeah," I answer.

"Morning sweetie, I brought you some breakfast. You need more than an energy drink, there's exams today," Dad tells me as he brings in a plate of food.

"I've painfully been made aware," I push the covers off of me and sit up.

"How so?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Tenya called me," I say and he gets an understanding look.

"How long until the boy comes over here?" He asks then the door bell rings. "Oh, I'll get it. eat your food."

"Dad, please be nice."

He flashes a smile at me before leaving the room.

Aizawa's POV:

This boy is coming over way to early, how early does he go to bed? Jesus Christ man.

I open the door tiredly and am delightfully welcomed by my daughters extravagant boyfriend.

"Yes?" I ask him bluntly.

"Mr. Aizawa! Good morning, Sir. I am here to see Y/n," He says with a strong voice.

"Uh morning, yeah, she's in her room," I cringe at his formality. "At least make sure she eats her breakfast." I pinch the bridge of my nose as I move out of the door way to let my student in.

"Yes sir!" He bows respectfully before heading up to her room, leaving with one last glance looking at me.

"Mhm." I watch him with tired eyes as he walks into my kids room.

I'm just glad she found a guy that treats her right.

I look down to see that I'm still in my pajamas and realize that he just saw me with cat sweatpants on.

Shit.

Y/n's POV:

I hear foot steps coming toward my room and I assume it has to be Tenya.

"Y/n, It's me! Can I come it?" I hear his deep voice.

"Yeah, Yeah." I answer with a smile on my face.

"Morning," he opens the door and his smile turns into a shocked expression. "Your still in bed!?!"

I giggle and reach my arms out for a hug.

"Fine, but you have to get ready after." he says sternly as he places his book bag by my door and heads over to me.

He leans over and I wrap my arms around his neck and he hugs me back.

With one swift movement I pull him down and soon enough he's laying on the bed with me.

"Y/n!" He says embarrassed.