chapter #30

I got to the waiting area and meet up with Tenya and Izuku.

"Y/n your back!" Tenya smiles.

"Hey y/n, did you hear that all the girls have to wear the cheer leader outfit for the cheer leading competition later?" Denki says as him and Mineta walk up behind me.

"what?" I turn around.

"yea, every other girl is doing it." Mineta crosses his arms.

"i'm not gonna do the cheer comp any way." I turn back around.

"I mean we're just telling you what we heard straight from Aizawa so.." Mineta adds.

"I mean I could just text him and ask him now." I glance back.

"Y/n, we have to go change I don't need you getting in trouble." Mina runs up and grabs my hand and drags me away.

I give Tenya a 'save me' look and he just looks confused.

"I don't want to!!" I whine as Momo hands me a cheer leading uniform.

"its the sports festival, it's not something you can get away with like you normal do." she says in a stern tone.

all of us get changed and we hear the announcement to head out to the field.

"It almost time for the last round!!! but before that, good new for everyone who didn't make the finals. since this is a sports festival, we've prepared some super fun side games everyone can participate in! We even brought in cheer leaders from America to get your blood pumping!! Zashi yells as all of us walk out, there's less people than before.

"what are they doing?" I hear dad say into the microphone.

"hold up, LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1A IS GOING FULL ON FAN SERVICE!!!!" Mic screams.

"I knew it!!!!!" I yell angrily.

"WHAT YOU TRICKED US!! YOUR GONNA REGRET THIS!!!" Momo yells at Mineta and Denki.

"why is it that I always end up falling for that stupid little pervert's stupid schemes?" Momo says sadly and I get a red aura around me and glare at the guys.

"Ugh, I hate those guys!!" Jiro yells and I walk up behind her with my hair covering my eyes.

"how about we just roll with it?" Hagakure says happily.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" me and Jiro yell at the same time.

I look down and see all of the reminders that are still there from when I almost lost my dad and now everyone can see them, I am going to kill them!

"Come closer and draw lots to see who your up against, then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start. the 16 finalist have the option of participating in those activities or sitting out to prepare for the battle, i'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina. ill start with the first place team!" Nem announces happily.

"umm excuse me, sorry but im withdrawing." Ojiro raises his hand and izuku and Tenya turn around to ask him why. "It just wouldn't be right, I barely remember anything from the Calvary battle until the end of it, I think it was that guys quirk." he must be talking about shinsou.

I glance over at shinsou and he looks away.

oijro goes on about how he cant be honorable and go through with it, "and also why are all the girls dressed as cheerleaders?" he asks as he finishes his speech.

Some other kids decide to drop out too,

"This sort of talk incredibly naive, my boys. THAT TURNS ME ON! Shouda, Ojiro you're withdrawn!" she yells and I laugh at her joke.