chapter #17

me and Tenya laid there for about 3 hours catching up on sleep...

Tenya's POV:

I just woke up and look up at the clock to see it says 10:45AM we've been sleeping for over 3 hours,

I then realize the position we're in, I can't believe I even have the confidence do even do this, y/n is so beautiful, amazing, and talented, I am so glad that we have our relationship...

I look down at her and see that some of her hair is covering her face, I gently brush it out of the way and admire her, then I look back up to some of the posters she has, I don't even know what some of them are, or who they are, but if she likes them I need to make an effort to know.

3rd person POV:

Tenya fell back asleep, when Mic and Nem left they didn't bother to check on y/n because they knew she was asleep in her bed, they laid there for a couple more hours until it was about 1 in the after noon.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up and feel that Tenya still has his arms around me,

"Ten? Tenya?" I whisper and turn to face him.

no response...

I cup his face with my hand and admire how peaceful he looks in his sleep.

"Tenya? we need to get up." I say a little louder.

"oh my!! I'm sorry y/n, what time is it?" he sits up and I do the same.

"its the early afternoon, why?" I tilt my head.

"wow, I have never over slept that long." he says surprised.

"I mean, there's a first time for everything." I shrug, " I was wondering if you maybe wanted to. hangout for the rest of the day, and since your already here.." I blush.

"I would enjoy that very much, I just need to pick up some things from my house and catch up with my brother, my parents are out doing conferences." he explains while rubbing his eyes.

"and we need to get you your glasses," I add in.

"yes, that too." he smiles.

"ok so, what do we do first?" I ask.

"you should go get ready for the day and I'll wait for you." he says with a serious tone.

I then look over to my mirror and see my serious bed head and in embarrassment I run over to my bathroom and grab a hair brush and start to brush out my hair and Tenya just lets out a chuckle.

"im going to call Tensei if you don't mind." he takes out his phone.

I just nod and smile while walking into my closet to pick out and outfit,