Chapter #4

When I woke up I immediately went to check my phone, it's 10 in the morning and it's a Saturday.
I didn't realize I would be so sore from yesterday,
I slowly get out of bed and head to my bathroom.

I brush my h/l hair and then brush my teeth, I look in the mirror and just decide to go down stairs in my pajamas. I walk out into the hall way and trip right in my door way, "ughhhhh!!" I get back up and go to the kitchen. I see Dad, uncle mic, and Nem all eating breakfast.
"Hey n/n good morning!!!" Mic yells, putting his plate on the counter then running over hug me.
I hug him back then I go to my dad who was washing the dishes and gave him a side hug then a kiss on the cheek,
"Good morning n/n." He says with a slight smile,
"Hey!! What about me?!?" Nem yells while sitting on the counter.
"Don't worry Nem!!" I say then jump on the counter next to her and give her a tight side hug.
"That's more like it!!" She says while she flicks my forehead.
"Owww!!" I whine while fake pout and the guys chuckle.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask
"More training then Nemuri and Hizashi have to go do some hero work." Dad says while he leans against the counter.
"Awwww, are they gonna come back after?" I say disappointed.
"Nem will because I normally do my hero work at night so she'll take care of you but Mic on the other has to prepare some stuff for UA." Dad says casually,
"Ohhhh ok." I say, now I'm looking forward to texting my new friends with Nem later.
"Nem, go get y/n dressed for training," dad says while staring at her.
"Yes sir!!," Nem says sarcastically. We giggle then walk upstairs.

"Ok so what do we want to wear?" She asks me while searching through my closet.
"Ummm maybe something comfy?" I suggest
"Ok sure!!!" She says then pulling out a f/c cropped shirt and some normal black sweat pants.
"Ok ok!" I say while nodding my head.
I put the clothes on and thank her for helping then we walk downstairs to the training and dad and mic are already warming up. Then I remember I haven't looked at my phone all morning
"What if Mina tried to call me or what if Tenya is texting me? I'll look at it later."
"Ok so we're gonna be doing some hand to hand combat today because you have your quirk controlled pretty well already!" Zashi says a little too loudly.
"Ok I'm excited!! When do we start?" I say
"Now!!!!!" He screams, then they all launch at me with out using any of their quirks. "Oh god." I say to myself and I move towards dad and Nem and then I twist to go between them and then behind, they turn around and get in a fighting stance...

Time skip brought to you by a lazy author!!!

I lay on the floor of the room panting as I had finally won all of our fighting rounds and slowly got up, i looked around and saw everyone out of breath and trying to compose themselves, which made me feel very accomplished and good about myself for wearing out some pro heros.
I went to go get water bottles for everyone and then I peeked in from the door way to see them sitting on a couch that we had there for after training.
"Damn Shota, that girl is something else man!!" He says impressed.
"Yea, she has me beat!" Nem says still trying to catch her breath.
"I know, I really think she's ready for UA." Dad says proudly.

I walk in and hand everyone a water and sit down next to my dad,
"You did really good!!" Mic yells then he opens his water.
"Thank you!! It's all thanks to you guys!" I say while smiling at them.
"Omg you are too cute!!" Nem cries.
"Don't you guys have to go work?" Dad asks.
"Ohhhh Yea!! I almost forgot!!" Nem says. She gets up and hugs me and then smiles at dad,
"Hizashi you coming?" She asks.
"Yea Yea just give a guy a second!" He gets up then kisses me on the cheek and winks at dad.
"Bye!!!! n/n I'll see you later!" Nem says eyeing me.
"Bye!" Mic screams while rapidly waving. Dad rolls his eyes and I wave bye.

"You did really good today n/n," Dad says while getting up from the couch and pulling me up with him, "and you should really go take a shower."
"You too!!" I say while pinching my nose.
"Ugh" he says then walking to the bathroom and I do the same.

I start to play music and I go to my closet and pick out something cute to wear just in case anyone wants to FaceTime.

( you can always picture something else if you want because I know this isn't everyone favorite style)

I dry my hair the get my phone and go back downstairs and sit on the couch,
"Omg Mina texted me!!!!"

Mina: Hey girl!!! I just wanted to
Check in with you.

Me: hi!!!! I've just been training all
Day what about you?

Mina: ohhhhh what are you training
For?? And I've just been binge
Watching some anime.

Me: I'm hoping gonna get into the hero course at UA!!

Mina: Omg really!?? Me too!!!

Me: That's awesome!!!!! I hope we can
Be in the same class then!!

Mina: Me too!! Alright it was nice texting you but my mom is having me do some chores so ttyl?

Me: yea ofc!! Bye!

"Who are you texting?" Dad says while standing behind the couch, I jump in surprise.
"Omg dad you scared me!! Oh and I'm just texting the girl I met at hottopic yesterday." I inform him.
"That's nice." He states then steps over the back of the couch, then sitting on it next to me.
"That boy hasn't texted you has he?" He asked more seriously.
"Not yet." I say sounding kinda disappointed.
"I'm sure he will, i mean why wouldn't he." Dad says trying to make me feel better.
"I hope so." I say then grab the TV remote and turn it on then hand it to my dad. He takes it then turns on the news.
It shows some kid getting attacked by a weird green booger looking villain and then all might shows up and dad rolls his eyes.
He does one of his classic punches completely tearing apart the monster and changing the weather.
"I didn't know toshi was in town." I tell dad.
"Yea he's starting a teaching job at UA this year." Dad says annoyed.
"Wow really!!" I say excited because I haven't seen him in awhile.
"Yea you'll see him when we go the the entrance exams." He says
"I thought I was getting in through recommendations?" I ask confused.
"You are, your just gonna come watch with me." He explains.
"Ohhhh ok." I say relieved.
We soon both fell asleep watching the news because we both were still really tired from training.