chapter #29

It is the morning of the sports festival, is has been a few days of solid training, and classes, I have wasted no time in conditioning to be my best.

The sound of my alarms going off again gets me out of bed, reluctantly. I set up my alarm for a little bit earlier this morning since it's going to take me longer to get ready.

I walked into my bathroom and start a warm shower and then go get my uniform and lay it on my bed for later.

taking my time In the shower to be completely calm and prepared for what awaits me today, once I was finished I dried my hair and brushed it out, I washed my face and brushed my teeth, then went to go do my makeup.

for makeup I did a little lighter foundation with heaver eye makeup and used some heavy setting powder so it wouldn't get messed up later, I also put on some perfume.

I took a deep breathe and did some warm up exercises on my bedroom floor, then got dressed in my uniform with the dark long sleeve under shirt and some thigh high stalkings.

on my way downstairs I saw dad asleep on the couch and Zashi in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Goooood morning y/n!!!!!" he sings, waking Dad up. they are both in their hero costumes.

"morning." I respond quietly.

"ohhhh look at you all in the mood for battle!!" he says proudly.

"As she should be, today is going to be a challenge, even for her." Dad says as he limps over and sits next to me.

I nod and Zashi hands me and Dad a plate of food, we all ate quietly with the small exempting of Mic starting to sing.

Once we all finished Zashi put all the plates in the sink and I grabbed my favorite energy drink and ran back upstairs to get my bag.

the bag is packed with extra scarfs, an extra uniform, the googles Momo made me, some wraps, eye drops, and a pair of sweats, and I threw my phone in with it.

I make my way back downstairs and help dad into the car.

"is my gear registered?" I look up at Zashi and Dad from the back seat.

"just the googles and scarf right?" Zashi glances back at me.

"yea." I nod.

"then yea, we got that handled a while ago." He says coolly.

I give a sigh of relief and lean back in the chair and close my eyes.

before I knew It we were in the private parking of the UA arena and when Zashi parks I swiftly get out of the car, dad does the same.

"y/n, you should go warm up." Dad gives me a serious look.

"ok, I love you, and you too Zashi." I give dad and Mic a hug.

"we both believe in you to do you best, no matter the out come, I love you." Dad says sincerely and I smile knowing he's proud of me.

"awww y/n, your so grown up!!! go have fun!!!" Zashi cries.

I wave and walk into hallway.

I find the class 1A waiting room and walk in, no one is there.

I then find my locker and pull out my PE clothes, setting my bag inside, then I walked to the nearest restrooms.

once I was done putting on the uniform I went back to the room and looked in one of the mirrors, the collar of the shirt was itching my neck so I took it off and also took of my undershirt.